The 2013 NFL Playoffs? PLAYOFFS? PLAYOFFS??? Morathread

Started by CountDeMoney, January 02, 2013, 08:38:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Russel Wilson lead blocking?  Is there anything that guy can't do?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

sbr

Neil

Quote from: sbr on January 06, 2013, 06:15:30 PM
Quote from: Neil on January 06, 2013, 06:14:47 PM
Russel Wilson lead blocking?  Is there anything that guy can't do?

Win a Rose Bowl.
Is that like a runner-up game for the Super Bowl?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Valmy

Got to hand it to the Seahawks they have made the adjustments and are kicking the Skins ass.  I am not sure how much longer the defense can keep doing these miraculous saves.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Neil

Well, after 4 chances, Seattle finally takes the lead.

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Neil

That's it for Griffin, and thats game.  Live by the sword, die by the sword.

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Tonitrus

The commentators mentioned how bad the field conditions were, and I think the field just helped cause that knee twist.

Valmy

Quote from: HVC on January 06, 2013, 07:06:59 PM
They're going to wear RG3 to like a 3 year career.

Eh he just needs to learn how to play when he is banged up a bit, he needs to tone it down a notch.  They were not putting him in harms way with the play calling much he just can not help himself.  It was not like he ran around much when he was at Baylor.  Anyway good season the Skins just ran into a better team this week.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Neil

Hopefully he didn't blow his signing bonus on Ferraris and shit.

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Valmy

Quote from: Neil on January 06, 2013, 07:08:25 PM
That's it for Griffin, and thats game.  Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Yeah dude needs to adjust his game better when he is banged up.  This is the NFL you are going to banged up alot.

I mean unless he wants to be like Michael Vick and miss multiple games every year.  The Shanahans got alot to think about this offseason on how this offense is run I think.

Tonitrus

Quote from: Liep on January 06, 2013, 07:09:56 PM
Redskins have some good looking fans.

That's what you do when the hero goes down...show the lamentations of the cute women.

Neil

Quote from: Valmy on January 06, 2013, 07:09:25 PM

Eh he just needs to learn how to play when he is banged up a bit, he needs to tone it down a notch.  They were not putting him in harms way with the play calling much he just can not help himself.  It was not like he ran around much when he was at Baylor.  Anyway good season the Skins just ran into a better team this week.
That's a good point.  There were up 14-0 when he fucked himself up on a sprint to the sideline, when a more experienced player throws it away (if he's injured).  Then again, the whole running thing is such a part of his game that it's hard to say if he can beat teams with his arm at this level.  Still, up by two scores and the way they were running the ball, it might have been better to ride Morris.