News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Languish Presidential Election!

Started by Kleves, October 23, 2012, 02:43:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who gets your vote for President of the United States of America?

I'm an American and I vote for Obama - just the man to turn American around after four miserable years
24 (29.6%)
I'm an American and I vote for Romney - his day one job: get ride of Obamacare and then strip America down and sell it for parts
14 (17.3%)
I'm not an American, but I would vote for Obama - a weak and apologetic America pleases me
30 (37%)
I'm not an American, but I would vote for Romney - a Mormon in the White House? That will be hilarious!
3 (3.7%)
I am American, and I waste my vote by voting for a third party
6 (7.4%)
I am not an American, but I would vote for Jaron
4 (4.9%)

Total Members Voted: 80

Kleves

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

garbon

Why would he get a ride of Obamacare?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Quoteand then strip America down and sell it for parts

It's funny because it's true.

merithyn

Quote from: garbon on October 23, 2012, 02:45:37 PM
Why would he get a ride of Obamacare?

Because he said last night, "The first thing that I will do is get rid of Obamacare."
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

CountDeMoney

merithyn

Kleves

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

garbon

Quote from: merithyn on October 23, 2012, 03:00:13 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 23, 2012, 02:55:14 PM
...Sigh....

Shut up. I'm at work and barely paying attention here. :blush:

To be fair though, still probably wouldn't necessarily mean that - as Romney has sure said a lot of contradictory things this election.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Valmy

Obama is just the man we need to right the ship of state after that idiot Obama completely wrecked it for the past four years.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

merithyn

Quote from: garbon on October 23, 2012, 03:18:51 PM
Quote from: merithyn on October 23, 2012, 03:00:13 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 23, 2012, 02:55:14 PM
...Sigh....

Shut up. I'm at work and barely paying attention here. :blush:

To be fair though, still probably wouldn't necessarily mean that - as Romney has sure said a lot of contradictory things this election.

Just out of curiosity, are you still planning to vote for him?

DGuller

I voted for Obama to replace an idiot of a sitting president once, and I'll do it again.

Pedrito

Jaron, with a lifetime mandate.

iLìder Maximo!

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

Eddie Teach

Obama, because sitting still's better than going the wrong way.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?