News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Nobel Peace Prize goes to ...

Started by Zanza, October 12, 2012, 05:13:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Maladict

Brazen

Don't let France have it, they'll never pass it on when it's the next member state's turn.

Martinus

Good decision. When it is fashionable to complain about the EU and its bureaucracy, people tend to forget that it achieved what no other European project has before - guaranteed peace in Europe for the last 60 years.

Grinning_Colossus

Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

Fireblade

The Nobel Committee is going to look foolish when you Europeans start butchering each other like a cattle-run slaughterhouse over the debt crisis.

Darth Wagtaros

I thought NATO guaranteed the peace. NATO and the Warsaw Pact.

PDH!

Tamas

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on October 12, 2012, 05:57:48 AM

I guess these people think that weapons and armies cannot preserve peace, they can only do war.

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Brazen

Quote from: Tyr on October 12, 2012, 06:42:36 AM
So does that mean I'm a winner? :unsure:
No, you defaulted by moving away from the EU's warm, peaceful embrace.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Tamas on October 12, 2012, 06:24:06 AM
Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on October 12, 2012, 05:57:48 AM

I guess these people think that weapons and armies cannot preserve peace, they can only do war.
The power to cause pain is the only power that matters, the power to kill and destroy, because if you can't kill then you are always subject to those who can, and nothing and no one will ever save you.
PDH!

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Martinus on October 12, 2012, 05:43:15 AM
people tend to forget that it achieved what no other European project has before - guaranteed peace in Europe for the last 60 years.

What's Yugoslavian for "Huh?"  How many languages does that require?