And we're back!

Main Menu

The Rumble in Columbus: Veeps Attack!

Started by merithyn, October 10, 2012, 01:11:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheilbh

Quote from: garbon on October 11, 2012, 09:58:43 PM
Quote from: Sheilbh on October 11, 2012, 09:54:19 PM
I hate the line about Obama being professorial. I don't get that vibe at all.

But then you got good vibes from Huckabee - so your vibe-o-meter is a bit broken. ;)
If Huck was running Obama'd be finished by now :P
Let's bomb Russia!

CountDeMoney

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

DGuller

I have to say, that was a gripping debate.  It was a draw, but it was an interesting draw to watch.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 11, 2012, 10:51:21 PM
Quote from: Sheilbh on October 11, 2012, 10:48:04 PM

Dear Lord. :bleeding:

Just think how boring that first debate would have been.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on October 11, 2012, 11:09:33 PM

That's the thing about Huck:  his nice guyness is positively creepy, and even scarier than a Mittens Unleashed.

DGuller

Huck is sleazy, not nice.  There is a difference.

Jaron

Fun debate. Massive win for Biden and America.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Gotta love the "Undecided" focus group that MSNBC has on right now.   Just as brilliant a chandelier of light bulbs as the ones in last week's focus group.

NO I HAVENT MADE UP MY MIND YET I WORK FOR A LIVING

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 11, 2012, 11:38:51 PM
Gotta love the "Undecided" focus group that MSNBC has on right now.   Just as brilliant a chandelier of light bulbs as the ones in last week's focus group.

NO I HAVENT MADE UP MY MIND YET I WORK FOR A LIVING

After the Nevada debate they had a three voter panel of undecided voters on our local station that aired it. I think they lied to get on TV because one was a legit regular voter (UNR student) but the other two were a lobbyist who lied about her party affiliation and the other was a dude from Alaska who can't vote here.   :lol:
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Sheilbh

Quote from: derspiess on October 11, 2012, 11:09:33 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 11, 2012, 10:51:21 PM
Quote from: Sheilbh on October 11, 2012, 10:48:04 PM

Dear Lord. :bleeding:

Huck'd be running a lethal populist conservative campaign :mmm:

Incidentally brittle arrogance aside, I love this Biden clip from 1987.  And it's still true of the Democrats:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=D1j0FS0Z6ho
Let's bomb Russia!