Obsidian raised a million dollars in a day on Kickstarter

Started by MadImmortalMan, September 18, 2012, 01:08:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pedrito

Gilded Vale question:
[spoiler]Raedric or Kolsc? I went with the madman rather than with the power hungry weasel.[/spoiler]

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

celedhring

Quote from: Pedrito on April 02, 2015, 02:28:15 PM
Gilded Vale question:
[spoiler]Raedric or Kolsc? I went with the madman rather than with the power hungry weasel.[/spoiler]

L.

[spoiler]I sided with Kolsc. But I'm RPing my main character and he would've been mortified by Raedric's actions. Didn't seem to have any kind of actual long-term consequence.[/spoiler]

garbon

[spoiler]i went with kolsc as raedric's move was just awful.[/spoiler]
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Monoriu

[spoiler]I was deeply conflicted over that.  My instinct was to crush the rebels.  But I figured that Raedric probably had better loot.  So I killed Raedric and his party.  I like to think that I sided with me.  [/spoiler]

celedhring

I don't want to finish this game. I want it to last forever.

Pedrito

Yeah, it's pretty good  :)

I'm still in Defiance Bay, I have tons of quests open in my logbook, so for me it will be a long journey.  :cool:

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

Valmy

Yeah this game is amazing. Loving every second of it.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Norgy

Legbiter

Finished it. Took me about 80 hours. Ending was a little too Euphoric Fedora IMO, but nontheless Obsidian have me by the balls now.
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Scipio

What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

crazy canuck

Quote from: Legbiter on April 14, 2015, 11:54:01 AM
Finished it. Took me about 80 hours. Ending was a little too Euphoric Fedora IMO, but nontheless Obsidian have me by the balls now.

Didn't this game get released just a few weeks ago?

celedhring

PRC

Quote from: Scipio on April 16, 2015, 09:14:43 AM
This game is hard as fuck, BTW.

This is game is hard!  When everyone above was asking in spoilers if they went with [spoiler]Kolsc or Raedric[/spoiler], I went with [spoiler]Raedric[/spoiler] because I couldn't beat his party in a fight despite reloading and trying a half dozen times.  Then again maybe my own party just isn't that good.

Monoriu

Quote from: PRC on April 16, 2015, 11:17:18 AM

This is game is hard!  When everyone above was asking in spoilers if they went with [spoiler]Kolsc or Raedric[/spoiler], I went with [spoiler]Raedric[/spoiler] because I couldn't beat his party in a fight despite reloading and trying a half dozen times.  Then again maybe my own party just isn't that good.

[spoiler]There was a room to the SE cornor.  What I did was position my party just inside the room.  Then a lone party member would "pull" Raedric's group to the ambush.  The room and door helped ensure that I only needed to fight a small part of Raedric's group every time.[/spoiler]

Norgy

Quote from: PRC on April 16, 2015, 11:17:18 AM

Heh. While the rest were downed, only Eder was left to fight and he took out the last two alone. I feel my party generally suck balls and that I screwed up character creation.