The Thurston Mittens the 3rd Veep Megathread

Started by CountDeMoney, July 06, 2012, 05:37:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: katmai on August 15, 2012, 08:10:07 PM
Yokels from Scummy southern states like Maryland shouldn't talk.

Eat me, Grizzly Mom.

katmai

You know you secretly crave to own Garbon. Don't lie.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: katmai on August 15, 2012, 08:13:01 PM
You know you secretly crave to own Garbon. Don't lie.

If he lets me castrate him first, I'm game.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on August 15, 2012, 08:13:16 PM
He's right though.

Maryland has not*, nor will it ever, attempt to suppress the right to vote, nor reduce it to a "privilege" that only state-issued ID holders with expiration dates may exercise.

*Not since 1964, at least.  :P

garbon

Admiral Yi

The Economist stole my line.  They call the Ryan choice "risky for Romney, good for America."  :)

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Admiral Yi on August 20, 2012, 07:42:56 PM
The Economist stole my line.  They call the Ryan choice "risky for Romney, good for America."  :)

Indeed, if it keeps Romney from being elected.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on August 20, 2012, 08:01:40 PM

This is the magazine that endorsed Dubya's reelection, so meh.  Nobody listened to them when they endorsed McCain in the 2000 primaries, either.

Habbaku

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 20, 2012, 08:04:04 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on August 20, 2012, 08:01:40 PM

This is the magazine that endorsed Dubya's reelection, so meh.  Nobody listened to them when they endorsed McCain in the 2000 primaries, either.

:huh:  The Economist endorsed Kerry.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

CountDeMoney

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ideologue

As a dues-paying member of the Men With Faggotty and Stupid Given Names Club, Niall Ferguson is bound by oath to support Romney.

Now, preemptively, I'm gonna say fuck you, Money.  I don't pay dues.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Berkut

Quote from: Jacob on August 15, 2012, 06:29:33 PM
Republicans of integrity ought to shut this shit down immediately.

Actual integrity is a mighty rare attribute though.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned