News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Here Languish Stands game thread

Started by Solmyr, June 12, 2012, 02:15:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamas

morning! yes, I play War in Persia as event.

Maximus

Very well, pirates come out, I build some ships

Maximus

Off to Ulmont.  It seems Viking didn't use the latest corrections from Sol, so I tried to include those. Everyone check that it is now correct.

ulmont

sbr

Papal SD: 1R+3Merc from Rome to Modena

Play Home Card 4/Papal Bull as Ops

1/4 Move 1R+3Merc from Modena to Siege Florence
2,3,4/4 Move St Pete marker 3 spaces. That finishes first phase. +1VP

Solmyr

Viking, you are crazy. :P Still, Tamas has way too many cards, so here you go.

Quote3 / Akinji Raiders
Playable as event if Ottoman is at war with a power and Ottoman cavalry is within 2 spaces of a space controlled by that same target power. Any intervening space must be controlled by Ottoman. Ottoman draws a card at random from the target power and keeps it in his hand

If you happen to draw the League, I might have a further request, so let it be known. No file from me.

Viking

Quote from: Solmyr on June 20, 2012, 12:25:35 AM
Viking, you are crazy. :P Still, Tamas has way too many cards, so here you go.

Quote3 / Akinji Raiders
Playable as event if Ottoman is at war with a power and Ottoman cavalry is within 2 spaces of a space controlled by that same target power. Any intervening space must be controlled by Ottoman. Ottoman draws a card at random from the target power and keeps it in his hand

If you happen to draw the League, I might have a further request, so let it be known. No file from me.

I know what that request is. If I draw the league I'll get back to you on the details. TBH is you are going to be prevented from winning Chuckie is going to have to take and hold a few of those electorates. I'm in favor of Chuckie doing that given my problems on land. But we'll have to wait and see which card I draw.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Solmyr

Well, I can totally wait out this turn without making any more conversions. So it actually wouldn't affect your situation regardless of when the League is played. If it's gotten out of the way early I'll convert some, if it's delayed then I'll sit on my cards and let other people take the punches.

Viking

I'm just waiting on the card. I know Tamas has some work thing in London so I'm not bitching.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

ulmont

Quote from: Viking on June 20, 2012, 01:24:25 PM
I know Tamas has some work thing in London

It's actually part of Tamas's plan to escape Hungary before the police come for him in the night.

szmik

Quote from: ulmont on June 20, 2012, 01:56:34 PM
Quote from: Viking on June 20, 2012, 01:24:25 PM
I know Tamas has some work thing in London

It's actually part of Tamas's plan to escape Hungary before the police come for him in the night.

:yes:
his Hungarian politics thread is closely monitored  :secret:
Quote from: Neil on September 23, 2011, 08:41:24 AM
That's why Martinus, for all his spending on the trappings of wealth and taste, will never really have class.  He's just trying too hard to be something he isn't (an intelligent, tasteful gentleman), trying desperately to hide what he is (Polish trash with money and a severe behavioral disorder), and it shows in everything he says and does.  He's not our equal, not by a mile.

Tamas

I gave the card. I cant even remember which one it was

Solmyr

Tamas

hey. I dont see the War in Persia card on the board. Nor do I see Ottoman troops removed to it.

Solmyr

There are some Ottoman counters over in Anatolia, I thought those were it.

Dragging a card out of the deck in CB is a bit annoying since it gives you a random one. Although you could move the entire deck to the discards and then drag from there.