Previous topic - Next topic

Tamas

change the mercenary placement as such:

1 to Tunis
1 to Nuremberg
1 to Kassel
1 to Munster

plz England do this when doing your CB file. Thanks

P.S just don't forget to apply the replay I sent out, it has a lot of control-marker fixes :)

Tamas

Quote from: Viking on June 22, 2012, 06:24:42 AM

I think that pretty much settles it.

yes, that is why I quoted it.

Viking

First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Tamas

Viking

Seriously Tamas, your hand this turn....

Revolt in Egypt
Revolt in Persia
Trace Italienne (can be used to make piracy more costly if placed in messina or cartagena)
Landsknechts (4 free mercs on eve of battle)
Foreign Recruits (4 free mercs wherever you need them)

I don't want to see or hear you complain about getting crappy cards for the rest of the game.

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Tamas

Well, Solmyr gave you the fort card :P so it is now yours.

:P

Solmyr

Hey, don't blame me for that one! It was supposed to be played by France and I had to agree to play it when I got a card draw. :P

Pirate Haven was my deal, though. Way too cheap, I might add. But then I warned that I'm a noob. :P

Viking

I got the fort card in exchange for playing Swiss Mercs for France. The Frogs and Krauts seems to have made some sort of deal. I don't know what ulmont gave solmyr, but I credit him for keeping his word.

Viking

Quote from: Solmyr on June 22, 2012, 06:46:21 AM
Hey, don't blame me for that one! It was supposed to be played by France and I had to agree to play it when I got a card draw. :P

Pirate Haven was my deal, though. Way too cheap, I might add. But then I warned that I'm a noob. :P

How was it cheap?

Maximus

An English explorer sets off for the new world with a load of blankets.

ulmont

France, not content with Cabot, commissions an additional exploration expedition.

Solmyr

Quote from: Viking on June 22, 2012, 06:56:40 AM

How was it cheap?

Because it gave you 8 cp worth of stuff without you having to lift a finger.

Viking

Quote from: Solmyr on June 22, 2012, 04:54:38 PM
Quote from: Viking on June 22, 2012, 06:56:40 AM

How was it cheap?

Because it gave you 8 cp worth of stuff without you having to lift a finger.

4 cp :contract: but the real value is that now taking Algiers is not enough to get rid of pirates.

Solmyr

A regular (2cp), 2 corsairs (2 cp), control of a space (1 cp), and a fortress (only obtainable with a 3 cp card otherwise). ;)

Viking

Quote from: Solmyr on June 22, 2012, 05:16:16 PM
A regular (2cp), 2 corsairs (2 cp), control of a space (1 cp), and a fortress (only obtainable with a 3 cp card otherwise). ;)

It's not a fortress, it's a pirate haven counter. :contract: And that card gives you 1 regular as well, so you are counting him twice.