News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

How much does weight factor in?

Started by merithyn, May 25, 2012, 07:06:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Of the top five things you look for in a partner - 1 most important, 5 least important of the top 5 - where is the person's weight on the scale?

Not something I pay much attention to

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Martinus on May 26, 2012, 01:50:20 AM
On second thought, perhaps I'm more tolerant than I thought. For example I found this picture of men with different levels of body mass and every one would be acceptable:

But... but what about their feet?!
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Martinus

Quote from: Ideologue on May 26, 2012, 01:51:26 AM
:lol:

I should've thought of that.

That being said, I'd go for the guys in the middle, with a slight preference for the one on the right (fourth from the left). I also like if they are slightly hairy (what we call otters), possibly because I'm hairless. :P

Ideologue

Quote from: Zoupa on May 26, 2012, 01:55:50 AM
Skinny chicks are freakier in bed.

Not so good for relationships though. So to answer the question, weight matters, yes.

Tell Beeb for me that I ain't making shit up s'il vous plait.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Ideologue on May 26, 2012, 01:56:05 AM
Anyway, that size 4 is turning me on.

Why do people get fat, anyway?  I've never really understood it and wish someone would explain.  Seriously, it's an honest question.

("Post-pregnancy" doesn't count.  That's an understandable reason, but it's also a subset.)
It'll be hilarious if your metabolism starts slacking off with age and you continue the diet and exercise efforts you currently use.  I'm pretty sure you'll find out rather quickly how people get fat. :lol:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Martinus

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on May 26, 2012, 01:56:14 AM
On second thought, perhaps I'm more tolerant than I thought. For example I found this picture of men with different levels of body mass and every one would be acceptable:

I'm like these people who insist on buying an expensive box of assorted chocolates, and then just eat the nougat ones - I may end up being interested in the guy's feet mostly, but he must be attractive as a package too. :P

Martinus

Why do people get fat, anyway?  I've never really understood it and wish someone would explain.  Seriously, it's an honest question.

("Post-pregnancy" doesn't count.  That's an understandable reason, but it's also a subset.)

How old are you?

Ideologue

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on May 26, 2012, 01:58:18 AM

It'll be hilarious if your metabolism starts slacking off with age and you continue the diet and exercise regime you currently use.  I'm pretty sure you'll find out rather quickly how people get fat. :lol:

I exercise more or less daily.  I mean, I don't look quite like Martinus' House of Ugly Jeans and Homoeroticism there, and probably never will, but in a few more weeks I'll be well approaching cut.  I already think I need to invest in some tighter T-shirts.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Martinus

Quote from: The Brain on May 26, 2012, 12:43:15 AM
Quote from: Barrister on May 26, 2012, 12:34:36 AM
Quote from: Ideologue on May 26, 2012, 12:26:18 AM
Quote from: HVC on May 26, 2012, 12:16:12 AM
Say what?

Heavier girls are more desperate, generally speaking, and thus are often willing to settle for less/be more accepting/just generally be nicer and more pleasant.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Did you just call your wife both fat and a bitch? :o
:D :D :D

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Martinus on May 26, 2012, 01:59:02 AM
How old are you?

:lol:  Not old enough to realize he's on the entrance ramp to the Diabetic Superhighway, the way he eats shit.

Ideologue

How old are you?

29.  I'll be 30 in never September.
Kinemalogue

Ideologue

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 26, 2012, 02:02:52 AM
How old are you?

:lol:  Not old enough to realize he's on the entrance ramp to the Diabetic Superhighway, the way he eats shit.

I've been laying off the candy a little bit.  I mean, I ate some cookies today.  And some little powdered sugar donuts.  But no bags of Snickers at a time in several weeks.

I suspect the rest of you will find out how bad meat is for you before I face the Beta Cell Reaper.
Kinemalogue

Martinus

Quote from: Ideologue on May 26, 2012, 02:03:01 AM

How old are you?

29.  I'll be 30 in never September.

Fair enough - so you are past the first metabolism trap of 25. I guess you just eat and exercise right. My problem is that I don't have time for the exercise (at least I managed to get into eating more or less right) - I was a bit freer in March/April so I had like 8 lessons with a personal trainer and abs started to show up but then I got over swamped with work and haven't had time to go more. So I mostly bike and try to do abs at home these days, only. :(

Ideologue

Quote from: Martinus on May 26, 2012, 01:58:37 AM
Quote from: Benedict Arnold on May 26, 2012, 01:56:14 AM

I'm like these people who insist on buying an expensive box of assorted chocolates, and then just eat the nougat ones - I may end up being interested in the guy's feet mostly, but he must be attractive as a package too. :P

Those things suck.  Who the fuck thinks it's a good idea to put grape juice inside chocolate?  It's abominable.
Kinemalogue

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ideologue on May 26, 2012, 02:04:38 AM
I suspect the rest of you will find out how bad meat is for you before I face the Beta Cell Reaper.

Nah, already did that.  Rarely eat red meat anymore.

Don't worry, you'll figure it all out when you turn 40, and everything starts falling out of warranty.

Martinus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 25, 2012, 11:24:24 PM
Quote from: Benedict Arnold on May 25, 2012, 11:06:55 PM
Super skinny (a la girl on the left in the picture) is as bad as overly heavy to me.  I'm always afraid I'd snap them.

You'd be surprised;  skinny chicks can fuck like race horses.

I subscribe to the theory that there are two types of fuckchicks:  you've got your Tailbacks, and you've got your Fullbacks.

Tailbacks are built for speed and endurance, flexible and can fuck for hours;  give them room to run, and they will rip off the yardage for you all night.
Fullbacks can tote the rock to a certain extent, but more importantly, their value is in taking the punishment you dish out--more so than the Tailbacks, who might otherwise tap out.

In short, going back to the 3 chicks pic, #1 is your classic Tailback, #3 is your Fullback bondage fuckslut.  #2 is a tweener, but don't expect her to last all night, and she probably couldn't handle the forced ass play and dental gag.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to whack off.

I just found this post.  :lol: :lol: :lol: