News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

How much does weight factor in?

Started by merithyn, May 25, 2012, 07:06:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Of the top five things you look for in a partner - 1 most important, 5 least important of the top 5 - where is the person's weight on the scale?

Not something I pay much attention to

merithyn

Quote from: Martinus on May 26, 2012, 03:46:07 AM
I just realized one reason why it is easier to be straight - if you are a guy, you can (at least in theory) be a fat slob and still insist on dating a hot slim chick because you have such different expectations of a relationship than a woman has.

With two guys, you need to be at least in the attractiveness range of a type of guy you are into, as you both are looking for, roughly, the same thing.

Or you need to have loads of cash. :shifty:

Yes. I've wondered about that, actually. All of these men saying that a woman should be fit... how many would pass the Marti/Sheilbh test?  :P
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

CountDeMoney

Quote from: merithyn on May 26, 2012, 08:43:31 AM
Part of that is because I've given birth to five babies,

Christ, lady.

QuoteIt's not so much a choice, Ide, as life and body circumstances.

Ide's one of those ultra-skinny kids that could eat anything, and still be rail thin.  We all knew one kid like that.

katmai

I would hope never to pass any test of those two homos.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

katmai

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 26, 2012, 08:50:06 AM

Ide's one of those ultra-skinny kids that could eat anything, and still be rail thin.  We all knew one kid like that.

That was me till college and football, and then even less so once i stopped playing :lol:
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

Quote from: merithyn on May 26, 2012, 08:49:00 AM
Yes. I've wondered about that, actually. All of these men saying that a woman should be fit... how many would pass the Marti/Sheilbh test?  :P

I always felt it should be an equitable exchange:  after all, she's not going to let you spooge on her face if she's not attracted to you naked.  If you're a fat slob, she's going to leave you for a coworker.

Of course, since I don't date nor do I want to, so I really haven't given a rat fuck in years.

merithyn

Christ, lady.

SeewhatI'msayin',here????  :contract:

QuoteIde's one of those ultra-skinny kids that could eat anything, and still be rail thin.  We all knew one kid like that.

I just keep hoping that at 32 or 33 he'll balloon and we'll get to dig this thread up. :P

CountDeMoney

Quote from: merithyn on May 26, 2012, 08:59:05 AM
I just keep hoping that at 32 or 33 he'll balloon and we'll get to dig this thread up. :P

Nah;  those skinny kids stay skinny everywhere else, but just develop a beer gut, looks like they're carrying low and in front at the end of their 2nd trimester.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: merithyn on May 26, 2012, 08:59:05 AM
Christ, lady.

SeewhatI'msayin',here????  :contract:

Yeah, but...goddamn.  Did you breastfeed?  Inquiring minds want to know.

merithyn

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 26, 2012, 09:11:55 AM
Yeah, but...goddamn.  Did you breastfeed?  Inquiring minds want to know.

Baby A: No
Baby B: No
Baby C: Until he was 4 months
Baby D: Never took a breath, much less a bite
Baby E: Until she was 9 months

The Girls are still fairly firm at 42, which makes me thankful, especially since I'm more-or-less Cal-approved.

CountDeMoney

I bet they look like pencil erasers, too.  :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

DontSayBanana

The funny thing is that I would.  Barely. :P
Experience bij!

merithyn

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 26, 2012, 09:28:15 AM
I bet they look like pencil erasers, too.  :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

That's a question for Max.  :sleep:

Martinus

Quote from: merithyn on May 26, 2012, 08:43:31 AM
Part of that is because I've given birth to five babies,

Christ, lady.

QuoteIt's not so much a choice, Ide, as life and body circumstances.

While metabolism/genetics does play a role, I think there is this tendency recently to blame it every time someone is fat, whereas I'd say that in 19 cases out of 20, fat people are fat because they are slobs or have mental issues, like depression. Sure, it's more of a struggle for some people than others, and in some areas/social strata it is difficult to find something that is not full of saturated fats or fructose corn syrup, but 19 people out of 20 who are fat could actually not be fat if they exercised and ate right.

ulmont

Quote from: DontSayBanana on May 26, 2012, 09:30:04 AM

The funny thing is that I would.  Barely. :P

I'm more on the bear model.  :ph34r:

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Martinus on May 26, 2012, 09:44:56 AM
whereas I'd say that in 19 cases out of 20, fat people are fat because they are slobs or have mental issues, like depression....

but 19 people out of 20 who are fat could actually not be fat if they exercised and ate right.

:lol: You're such a typical fag.