Labor Polarization: Is this going to be the continued wave of the future?

Started by CountDeMoney, May 27, 2012, 10:08:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: Martinus on May 31, 2012, 12:35:54 AM
Meh, the worst generation are the people born in the second half of the 1980s/first half of 1990s. All the previous generations believed in hard work and earning money to get things you want - these new generations think that having stuff (especially access to high tech/gadgets/information) is their god-given right and refuse to work to get it but think they should be given it for free by the more industrious generations.

I don't think that. :unsure:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Warspite

Quote from: Martinus on May 31, 2012, 12:35:54 AM
Meh, the worst generation are the people born in the second half of the 1980s/first half of 1990s. All the previous generations believed in hard work and earning money to get things you want - these new generations think that having stuff (especially access to high tech/gadgets/information) is their god-given right and refuse to work to get it but think they should be given it for free by the more industrious generations.

This being the same generation that is now expected to work for free for a significant portion of time in "internships" devised by the good, honest hard-working types of previous generations who knew the value of a day's work (except when it comes to paying interns)?
" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA