News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

How much does weight factor in?

Started by merithyn, May 25, 2012, 07:06:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Of the top five things you look for in a partner - 1 most important, 5 least important of the top 5 - where is the person's weight on the scale?

Not something I pay much attention to

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Valmy

Quote from: Admiral Yi on June 01, 2012, 02:25:58 PM
Quote from: Valmy on June 01, 2012, 08:59:04 AM
As I said stats show just the opposite.  The less educated a woman is the more likely she will be cat lady

You sure about this?  I've read the opposite several times, and would appreciate a source.

Sure!  I know right where I got it, it was a fairly recent study.  But it may take me a bit to dig it out.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

merithyn

Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

derspiess

Quote from: katmai on June 01, 2012, 02:27:57 PM
See women fail at maths!

Move to England if you want to talk like that  <_<
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Legbiter

Quote from: Ideologue on June 01, 2012, 11:10:04 AM

To add to what Valmy said, I'd prefer someone with a college degree, much like our modern employers, because while the college degree itself is nearly worthless, and the process a waste of time and money, not having a college degree these days is tantamount to admitting being retarded.

I dunno, I'd say a cute waitress would be a better choice than some chick with a worthless college degree and matching student loan debt.
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Barrister

Quote from: Legbiter on June 01, 2012, 03:10:27 PM
Quote from: Ideologue on June 01, 2012, 11:10:04 AM

To add to what Valmy said, I'd prefer someone with a college degree, much like our modern employers, because while the college degree itself is nearly worthless, and the process a waste of time and money, not having a college degree these days is tantamount to admitting being retarded.

I dunno, I'd say a cute waitress would be a better choice than some chick with a worthless college degree and matching student loan debt.

My wife has her two year diploma and she most definitely is not retarded.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

katmai

But no so sure her choice in men.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Barrister

Quote from: katmai on June 01, 2012, 03:14:01 PM

True.  But she's preggo now so she's stuck with me.  :shifty:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Legbiter

Quote from: Barrister on June 01, 2012, 03:12:57 PM

My wife has her two year diploma and she most definitely is not retarded.

Yep.

Hot, sweet and feminine trumps a BA in psychology.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Barrister on June 01, 2012, 03:15:57 PM
Quote from: katmai on June 01, 2012, 03:14:01 PM

True.  But she's preggo now so she's stuck with me.  :shifty:

Hey, BB;  do preggos ick you out, or do you do the business anyhow?

Malthus

Quote from: Legbiter on June 01, 2012, 08:57:07 AM
Women generally go for men higher in status than themselves. That's why there's such a large cohort of college educated women turning into cat ladies these days, not enough high-status (compared to them) men around.

Thankfully my wife didn't - when we met I was doing my worthless anthro degree while she was a business major.  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Legbiter

Quote from: Malthus on June 01, 2012, 03:18:38 PM

Thankfully my wife didn't - when we met I was doing my worthless anthro degree while she was a business major.  :D

Yeah but you were edgy, sexy as hell (back then at least), displayed social acumen, etc. Chicks dig that.  ;)