News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

How much does weight factor in?

Started by merithyn, May 25, 2012, 07:06:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Of the top five things you look for in a partner - 1 most important, 5 least important of the top 5 - where is the person's weight on the scale?

Not something I pay much attention to

Admiral Yi

She's calling him a self-deluding fug. :secret:

Razgovory

Ide's just a guy who eat a lot Reeses peanut butter cups and then throws them up.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Ideologue

No it isn't.

QuoteWhereas less attractive people are willing to accept less attractive others as dating partners

See, if I were less attractive, I'd be willing to accept that.  I'm not, so I don't.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ideologue on May 31, 2012, 11:11:52 PM
No it isn't.

QuoteWhereas less attractive people are willing to accept less attractive others as dating partners

See, if I were less attractive, I'd be willing to accept that.  I'm not, so I don't.

Amen, my beautiful bro.

Ideologue

Kinemalogue

Jacob

You know, even if you guys weren't beautiful you both still have that wonderful sense of humour :hug:

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Jacob on May 31, 2012, 11:19:31 PM
You know, even if you guys weren't beautiful you both still have that wonderful sense of humour :hug:

Chicks don't dig it when I laugh at them and call them stupid.

HVC

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 31, 2012, 11:20:43 PM

Chicks don't dig it when I laugh at them and call them stupid.
i think i'm starting to see where you're going wrong :D
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: HVC on May 31, 2012, 11:24:41 PM
i think i'm starting to see where you're going wrong :D

I yam what I yam.

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Barrister

Quote from: OttoVonBismarck on May 29, 2012, 10:57:05 PM
Quote from: Ideologue on May 29, 2012, 10:40:51 PM
Wrong.

Though I will certainly concede that Beeb looks like he's fifteen.

Well he's Canadian. In general, aside from the lumberjacks, a Canadian man is like an average American man if you take away about 50% of his masculinity, on average. So the average Canadian man is only 50% more masculine than you, Ide.

If you are talking sheer body mass, I agree - the weight of your average american male is twice that of your average Canadian male. -_-
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

11B4V

Quit being sensitive. This is Languish. God Damn huggie emo. :mad:
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ideologue

You are a man of great taste and discrimination. :)
Kinemalogue