News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

How much does weight factor in?

Started by merithyn, May 25, 2012, 07:06:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Of the top five things you look for in a partner - 1 most important, 5 least important of the top 5 - where is the person's weight on the scale?

Not something I pay much attention to

Jaron

DSB is just a little guy. He is like 5'2
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Sophie Scholl

Height is more important to me personally.  I'm forgiving of a bit of weight, as I'm not innocent of such things myself.  That being said, too much one way or the other is just unappealing to me.  Super skinny (a la girl on the left in the picture) is as bad as overly heavy to me.  I'm always afraid I'd snap them.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

11B4V

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on May 25, 2012, 09:44:41 PM
I don't like the poll question, it requires too much thought, most of which is not about the issue at hand. You have to brainstorm everything important about relationships and then classify and rank them? Pass.

True. easy poll

Do you like your women..

Hindenburg Size
Super Sized
Chunky
Lean
Dachau Lean
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Jaron on May 25, 2012, 10:29:49 PM
DSB is just a little guy. He is like 5'2

DSB is a little guy, while Ms. DSB has issues with being tall.  It's kinda like Jack Sprat with the X and Y coordinates reversed. :nerd:
Experience bij!

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on May 25, 2012, 11:06:55 PM
Super skinny (a la girl on the left in the picture) is as bad as overly heavy to me.  I'm always afraid I'd snap them.

You'd be surprised;  skinny chicks can fuck like race horses.

I subscribe to the theory that there are two types of fuckchicks:  you've got your Tailbacks, and you've got your Fullbacks.

Tailbacks are built for speed and endurance, flexible and can fuck for hours;  give them room to run, and they will rip off the yardage for you all night.
Fullbacks can tote the rock to a certain extent, but more importantly, their value is in taking the punishment you dish out--more so than the Tailbacks, who might otherwise tap out.

In short, going back to the 3 chicks pic, #1 is your classic Tailback, #3 is your Fullback bondage fuckslut.  #2 is a tweener, but don't expect her to last all night, and she probably couldn't handle the forced ass play and dental gag.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to whack off.

The Brain

I'm not into fat chicks so as long as they're not fat I'm OK. They can be thin as long as they're not morbidly so.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ideologue

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 25, 2012, 07:58:50 PM
Those walls are bland.

I dunno why, buddy, but this made me laugh. :lmfao:  Thanks.

PS WHAT HAVE I WROUGHT
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Legbiter

Very important. Fatties don't pass the boner test for me.
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ideologue on May 25, 2012, 11:36:29 PM
Those walls are bland.

PS WHAT HAVE I WROUGHT

Well, he's right.  I mean, who paints the molding the same color?  Where's the trim to accentuate?

Ideologue

Quote from: merithyn on May 25, 2012, 07:25:07 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on May 25, 2012, 07:09:10 PM
No wood with big girls.

Define "big", please. Carrying a little extra, carrying another person extra, carrying several extra people, etc.

EDIT: As an example, I offer these two women sizes. I will point out that women sizes can go as big as 32+, so the big girl in this pic is half the size of the largest women out there.

Anyway, to answer the question, I'd totally fuck either, but would always feel as if I deserved the one on the right.

Also, for Infantry's pic, I actually thought all of them were pretty hot, although of course far left had the best body.  Duh.  The "Fullback," as Money put it (I got all the BDSM stuff, and he's right to some degree about that, but I don't understand the football reference) is hotter or notter depending on how she carried the extra weight.  It's funny how it's not so much fat chicks' rotundity that's a turnoff but rather how the weight is just distributed in gross old sacks of flesh, like combat webbing under the skin.  Even so, smaller is still going to better in terms of the feminine aesthetic.  And even from a logistical standpoint, forgetting arousal for the time being, it's easier to have sex with a girl who is easily manipulable and has a small ass.

Ideally, every woman on Earth would weigh from between 95 (at 4'9"-5'1") to 130 (at 5'10"+) pounds.  Call it mean or unfair or whatever, but if I ever made the jump, I could be at 130 in six months and I eat like Chunk from the Goonies.  Shit, I could probably do that with full testosterone.  You think I ask anything of anyone I could not do myself?  It cannot be that hard for someone without muscle mass to speak of, who is 5'5", to stay around 120-130, and that's with generous indulgence.  J'ACCUSE.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ideologue

But contrary to expectations I voted 2.
Kinemalogue

HVC

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 25, 2012, 11:42:32 PM
Quote from: Ideologue on May 25, 2012, 11:36:29 PM
Those walls are bland.

PS WHAT HAVE I WROUGHT

Well, he's right.  I mean, who paints the molding the same color?  Where's the trim to accentuate?
See, you follow a (disturbing :P )hetero post with this. You just ain't right son :D
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Ideologue

Just to follow up, though, because of the differential in market power between thin chicks and fat chicks, your own situation, as opposed to just your fetishes, has to enter the equation.

And because you can't not be classy when you paraphrase Milton, you have to ask yourself if it's better to serve in Heaven, than it is to reign in Hell.  The latter is certainly easier--but is it enough?
Kinemalogue

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Ideologue

Quote from: HVC on May 26, 2012, 12:16:12 AM
Say what?

Heavier girls are more desperate, generally speaking, and thus are often willing to settle for less/be more accepting/just generally be nicer and more pleasant.
Kinemalogue