Main Menu

"Asexual"

Started by MadImmortalMan, April 30, 2012, 05:29:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ideologue

Quote from: alfred russel on April 30, 2012, 08:03:18 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on April 30, 2012, 07:54:14 PM
Quote from: alfred russel on April 30, 2012, 07:45:42 PM
They will break up in a year or two when he finds out she is cheating on him.

Hopefully for his sake it's with a girl.

When I was in college a friend of mine dated an Indian girl for about 3 years (most of college). She mentioned a few times that the idea of sex was gross but we never thought anything of it because they typically slept together. Then at the end of the relationship it came out that even though they were sleeping together they never did anything of a sexual nature. This is what pissed off my friend and they broke up. We thought she might be gay.

Then about a month later she started dating, and having sex with, an Indian med student (confirmed by her roommates). The whole time she was just treading water until the right partner came along.

Also a bad person.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Ideologue on April 30, 2012, 09:58:13 PM
Also a bad person.

What about girls who save themselves for their husband? Are they categorically bad or only if they don't follow through?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 30, 2012, 08:16:49 PM
Quote from: alfred russel on April 30, 2012, 08:15:32 PM
But three years of usually sleeping in the same bed as a guy--a twin bed mind you--and never letting him get anywhere? That may be worse than waterboarding.

All it proves is he's as big an idiot as she is a goofball.

Yip
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Eddie Teach

HVC

If you want sex don't date someone who doesn't. It's that simple. It's not like they're promising tomorrow when tomorrow never comes. Now, the wedding ring switch is just down right heinous.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

11B4V

He's probably got him some side action.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Razgovory

Quote from: 11B4V on April 30, 2012, 10:13:57 PM

Well those chicks were pretty big so he'd have to go along way to get to the other side of her.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

11B4V

Quote from: Razgovory on April 30, 2012, 10:25:01 PM

Well those chicks were pretty big so he'd have to go along way to get to the other side of her.

You're in over your head in this thread, arent you? Perhaps another chariot thread or thread talking about little boats will appear for you. :P

HVC

Quote from: 11B4V on April 30, 2012, 10:32:04 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on April 30, 2012, 10:25:01 PM

You're in over your head in this thread, arent you? Perhaps another chariot thread or thread talking about little boats will appear for you. :P
ah little boats :wub:

But i think raz was talking about Jaron's old fundy girlfriend(s?)
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

Ideologue

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on April 30, 2012, 10:10:50 PM
Quote from: Ideologue on April 30, 2012, 10:04:10 PM
Yilaborate.

Like the girls Jaron dates.
If you care for someone, you should be prepared to provide for their sexual needs within reason.  It says so in the Bible.

More generally, in any relationship where someone establishes the kind of power dynamic where one's needs are substantially satisfied and the other's are left substantially unfulfilled, a categorical wrong has been committed.

In the case of withholding till marriage, that's arguably just merely stupid and barbaric, but there is still an element of control that I find discomforting.
Kinemalogue

Razgovory

Yeah, I only remember that one girlfriend of Jaron's who dropped on the floor.  So I assumed she was on the hefty side.  What is this about little boats?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

HVC

Quote from: Razgovory on April 30, 2012, 10:38:01 PM
Yeah, I only remember that one girlfriend of Jaron's who dropped on the floor.  So I assumed she was on the hefty side.  What is this about little boats?
there were also pictures. Of one at least. don't know if he had any other fundies

The little boats was the thread were grumbler was arguing about the naming of a type of little boat (starts with a p, can't recall off hand the term) with malthus.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Razgovory on April 30, 2012, 10:38:01 PM
What is this about little boats?

They need fewer rowers.

HVC

Quote from: Ideologue on April 30, 2012, 10:37:28 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on April 30, 2012, 10:10:50 PM
Quote from: Ideologue on April 30, 2012, 10:04:10 PM
Yilaborate.

Like the girls Jaron dates.
More generally, in any relationship where someone establishes the kind of power dynamic where one's needs are substantially satisfied and the other's are left substantially unfulfilled, a categorical wrong has been committed.
It's wrong only when one is forced to stay. no one is forced to join or stay within a sexless relationship (sexless after marriage is a bit different).