News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

"Asexual"

Started by MadImmortalMan, April 30, 2012, 05:29:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ideologue on April 30, 2012, 11:02:53 PM
Ms. Anestrogenia is like LOL I RULE BOYS DROOL.  There appears to be no attempt at compromise.  And, honestly, I'd bet a thousand dollars she gets off (figuratively, perhaps) on the idea that he wants to fuck her and can't.  People like to be wanted.

One day this guy's gonna snap, roll her over while when they're "cuddling", pin her down with a forearm into the back of her neck and fuck her tight little asshole until the highlights in her hair are splattered over the wall, running down the headboard in a wet cacophony of color from her tears.  And it will much to LOL about.

Shit, I just got hard.  BE RIGHT BA

Ideologue

I was thinking more like "You can be awake when I cum in your hair, or you can be asleep.  If I were you, I'd pick awake, but it's your body, your choice, baby."
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ideologue

This became more about our own bitterness and less about the article somewhere back about ten posts ago, didn't it? :lol:

I just wanted to mention it before Jacob did.  You know it was coming.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ideologue on April 30, 2012, 11:21:46 PM
This became more about our own bitterness and less about the article somewhere back about ten posts ago, didn't it? :lol:

I just wanted to mention it before Jacob did.  You know it was coming.

Dude, hatas gonna hate.  Don't sweat Mr. Perfect.

The Brain

Her idea that she will only ever do things she enjoys is weird. Does she have a job?

If she truly is asexual having some sex to please her man isn't a big deal.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Martinus

You heteros need to learn to live in open relationships. Even if none of the partners is asexual, people usually have different levels of sexual drive and it is only fair that the person with higher levels of it can get something on the side without ruining the relationship. Same goes for liking different stuff in sex.

I think the problem for heteros is the mindset which starts with a "default set-up" (one dick one cunt) so you don't develop that negotiate mentality about sex. For gays it's naturally different.

The Brain

:rolleyes: The forum asexual defending the bitch. What a shocker.

MadImmortalMan

"That negotiate mentality" is called being whipped. And, surprise! It happens to gays too! Lesbians even!  :P

The story would be exactly the same if it were a same-sex couple.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Martinus

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on May 01, 2012, 02:10:23 AM
"That negotiate mentality" is called being whipped. And, surprise! It happens to gays too! Lesbians even!  :P

Not really. What I meant is that when two gay guys meet, one of the first topics they need to negotiate is their sexual compatibility - even if it is something as simple as seeing whether they are both tops, or bottoms, or who's the top and who's the bottom. This naturally makes you more flexible and willing to discuss these things.

I don't think most heteros discuss on their first date (or even before the date) whether they like anal or bondage, by comparison.

Martinus

What I find funny is hetero dudes who assimilated the cunt-truth that "sex always is meaningful".

The Brain

All women like anal and bondage. What's to discuss?

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 30, 2012, 10:50:35 PM
Quote from: Ideologue on April 30, 2012, 09:56:05 PM
Quote from: Jacob on April 30, 2012, 07:14:59 PM
Quote from: crazy canuck on April 30, 2012, 06:59:46 PMYou mean to suggest there is more to their "cuddling" and "kissing" then they let on?

I guess their cuddling could be more interactive than the standard definition, especially if they don't want to be overly detailed or graphical in their description of what they do.

If she's not at least sucking dick, she's a bad person.  There, I said it, and I'd say it again if I had to.

You don't have to be into it to do it right.  It's simply technical.  No asked you to like brushing your teeth either.

And, as an added bonus: no matter whatever happens, no matter how the relationship ends, you can always stand there knowing she can never take back the fact that she's had your penis in her mouth. 

YOU NEVER LOVED ME OR CARED ENOUGH TO BOTHER
WELL YOUVE HAD MY DICK IN YOUR MOUTH AND THAT CAN NEVER CHANGE

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

Quote from: Martinus on May 01, 2012, 03:58:03 AM
Quote from: MadImmortalMan on May 01, 2012, 02:10:23 AM

Not really. What I meant is that when two gay guys meet, one of the first topics they need to negotiate is their sexual compatibility - even if it is something as simple as seeing whether they are both tops, or bottoms, or who's the top and who's the bottom. This naturally makes you more flexible and willing to discuss these things.

I don't think most heteros discuss on their first date (or even before the date) whether they like anal or bondage, by comparison.

Umm like you, most people tell prostitutes what they are into on the first "date".
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: HVC on April 30, 2012, 10:13:43 PM
If you want sex don't date someone who doesn't. It's that simple. It's not like they're promising tomorrow when tomorrow never comes. Now, the wedding ring switch is just down right heinous.

Disagree. One said for better or worse.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Fireblade

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 30, 2012, 11:12:07 PM
Quote from: Ideologue on April 30, 2012, 11:02:53 PM
Ms. Anestrogenia is like LOL I RULE BOYS DROOL.  There appears to be no attempt at compromise.  And, honestly, I'd bet a thousand dollars she gets off (figuratively, perhaps) on the idea that he wants to fuck her and can't.  People like to be wanted.

One day this guy's gonna snap, roll her over while when they're "cuddling", pin her down with a forearm into the back of her neck and fuck her tight little asshole until the highlights in her hair are splattered over the wall, running down the headboard in a wet cacophony of color from her tears.  And it will much to LOL about.

Shit, I just got hard.  BE RIGHT BA

Sometimes you just gotta take that shit, amirite bro?