And we're back!

Main Menu

"Asexual"

Started by MadImmortalMan, April 30, 2012, 05:29:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfred russel

Quote from: crazy canuck on April 30, 2012, 06:59:46 PM
Quote from: alfred russel on April 30, 2012, 06:55:13 PM
Does anyone suspect that if this got investigated a bit more the story would be much different than the article presents?

You mean to suggest there is more to their "cuddling" and "kissing" then they let on?

I just know that it seems whenever there is a news story I know a decent amount about, it is wrong in major ways. I also know there are a lot of people that will do almost anything to get publicity, and of course most people aren't straightforward about their sex lives. And this is a news story about what 2 people report about their sex lives, which is also resulting in them getting international press.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

alfred russel

I guess that may not be a reasonable post on my part, because if we stop accepting the validity of what is reported there won't be much for languish to comment on.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)

Jacob

Quote from: crazy canuck on April 30, 2012, 06:59:46 PMYou mean to suggest there is more to their "cuddling" and "kissing" then they let on?

I guess their cuddling could be more interactive than the standard definition, especially if they don't want to be overly detailed or graphical in their description of what they do.

Neil

I think it's a pretty good idea to assume that anything that a reporter says in an article is incorrect, or at least a half-truth.  Reporters are usually pretty stupid.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Legbiter

She sounds like a narcissistic bitch and that dude's pinched "walk all over me" face says it all really.  :yucky:
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Viking

Seems like a recipe for an unhappy relaionship.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Legbiter

Quote from: Viking on April 30, 2012, 07:32:01 PM
Seems like a recipe for an unhappy relaionship.

Evolutionary dead end.

alfred russel

Quote from: Legbiter on April 30, 2012, 07:30:26 PM
She sounds like a narcissistic bitch and that dude's pinched "walk all over me" face says it all really.  :yucky:

They will break up in a year or two when he finds out she is cheating on him.

Camerus

Sounds like a job for the Seduction Community.   :P

Lettow77

The proper response to one partner being asexual is for him/her to yield themselves. Not liking it isn't the same as not hating it.

submission is virtuous, endearing, and ultimately preferable to mutual desire, which is debasing.

In theory, one should seek out a similarly asexual partner, but there's little reason to avoid an otherwise fine relationship because they have a sexual appetite and you do not.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Eddie Teach

Quote from: alfred russel on April 30, 2012, 07:45:42 PM

Hopefully for his sake it's with a girl.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Legbiter

Quote from: alfred russel on April 30, 2012, 07:45:42 PM
Quote from: Legbiter on April 30, 2012, 07:30:26 PM

God I hope so. I can't decide whether he should be euthanized or given an all expenses paid 10 day vacation to Bangkok.

Could maybe crowdfund the latter option?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Lettow77 on April 30, 2012, 07:53:27 PM
The proper response to one partner being asexual is for him/her to yield themselves. Not liking it isn't the same as not hating it.

submission is virtuous, endearing, and ultimately preferable to mutual desire, which is debasing.

In theory, one should seek out a similarly asexual partner, but there's little reason to avoid an otherwise fine relationship because they have a sexual appetite and you do not.

You let your roommate cornhole you yet, Tokyo Rose?

Lettow77

I wouldn't do that, even if he wanted to! I can't just NTR his missus, she's a nice lady.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Eddie Teach

Is NTR a popular acronym I just don't know, or is it one of the supersecret ones that only Internet Elites like lettow know? :unsure:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?