CountDeMoney

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Ed Anger

I am preparing for my second campaign into Normandie. I have obtained a fresh new Burger King crown to wear over there. Unless the TSA steals it.

Ed Anger

I took the twins to Omaha Beach. I figured age 5 was old enough. They were...well behaved.  :)

mongers

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 11, 2013, 08:14:10 AM
I took the twins to Omaha Beach. I figured age 5 was old enough. They were...well behaved.  :)

:cool:

Are they old enough to appreciate the Mulberry remains along the coast?
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

PDH

Tonight Lucullus dines with a new guest - bitter, bitter jealousy.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Ed Anger

:lol:

They got the national guard monument. DADDY! OHIO! They picked out the units listed from Ohio. A lot of Maryland and DC units listed.

All and all, a successful visit to the memorials. Trying to decide if Michael at age 4 can handle it.

Ed Anger

Ate at a steakhouse called the Buffalo Grill. Theme? The American West.  :lol: its a chain.  :lol:

Food wasn't bad and service was slightly above French norms.

Also did some people watching in a French mall while the girls shopped. Hot chick rating: 8/10.

FunkMonk

Ed, how is your French? Or do you just force the French to speak to you in English?  :lol:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Malthus

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 14, 2013, 08:34:44 AM
Ate at a steakhouse called the Buffalo Grill. Theme? The American West.  :lol: its a chain.  :lol:

Heh, we get US themed chains in Canada, too. Reason: the US is associated with good service and plentiful servings.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Valmy

Quote from: Malthus on June 14, 2013, 09:34:57 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on June 14, 2013, 08:34:44 AM

Heh, we get US themed chains in Canada, too. Reason: the US is associated with good service and plentiful servings.

We hardly have any Canadian themed restaurants.  But if we did I wonder what they would be associated with? :hmm:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."