John has a long mustache - Edward the Asshole plans to invade Normandy

Started by Ed Anger, April 08, 2012, 06:29:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: Ed Anger on July 17, 2012, 02:17:35 PM
If Mike Holmes taught us anything, the place you live in up there will be a moldy deathtrap with bad plumbing.

Seriously, I think every house in Canada is either going to kill you with mold in the walls or fumes from the garage or spontaneously-combustible insulation. It's got to be selection bias.  :P
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Ed Anger

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on July 17, 2012, 02:34:54 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on July 17, 2012, 02:17:35 PM
If Mike Holmes taught us anything, the place you live in up there will be a moldy deathtrap with bad plumbing.

Seriously, I think every house in Canada is either going to kill you with mold in the walls or fumes from the garage or spontaneously-combustible insulation. It's got to be selection bias.  :P

MIKE HOLMES:
The step is 1/4th inch above code. WE ARE GOING TO TEAR UP THE SIDEWALKS
The is a drop of water below the window. RIP OUT THE ENTIRE WALL

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

I dunno, I think I'd have more to worry about in Nunavut than fumes.

Barrister

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 17, 2012, 02:43:21 PM

Why the fuck would you move to Nunavut?
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Tonitrus

Quote from: Barrister on July 17, 2012, 03:05:54 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 17, 2012, 02:43:21 PM

Why the fuck would you move to Nunavut?

He saw "The White Dawn" once, and wants to be nurtured back to health by an eskimo woman.

Tonitrus

Quote from: Barrister on July 17, 2012, 12:44:08 PM
I posted it in the Weather WTF thread, but cross-posted here:

If you're looking for a way to beat the heat in a beautiful setting...

http://www.realtor.ca/propertyDetails.aspx?propertyId=11402495&PidKey=1774493821

Your own private fucking island, with a 1994 modern log cabin.

:wub:

Also, CdM owing an island formally inhabited by nuns?  The jokes could write themselves.

Pedrito

b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

Ed Anger

I found the property I want. I discover that the place I'm renting is also for sale. *headslap*

The dude wasn't wanting to haggle until I mentioned "all cash". Greedy frog. I'm gonna wrap this mothafucker up by Friday.I've even got a renter wrapped up  I wanna go home. I want some Taco Bell. I want some gay hating Chick-Fil-A.

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Tonitrus

Syt

Quote from: Ed Anger on July 23, 2012, 07:48:01 AM
I found the property I want. I discover that the place I'm renting is also for sale. *headslap*

The dude wasn't wanting to haggle until I mentioned "all cash". Greedy frog. I'm gonna wrap this mothafucker up by Friday.I've even got a renter wrapped up  I wanna go home. I want some Taco Bell. I want some gay hating Chick-Fil-A.

Swing by Vienna and we'll have some proper Schnitzel. :)
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

CountDeMoney

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tamas

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.