And we're back!

Main Menu

HoI3 Betas

Started by szmik, March 12, 2009, 12:45:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrister

Quote from: Palisadoes on June 05, 2009, 07:14:13 AM
Quote from: Norgy on June 04, 2009, 08:56:50 AM
Are you an Illuminati, Mason or otherwise involved in Judeo-Christian/ZOG conspiracies against The White Man?
I am white. As such, I am part of the only group of people that are capable of prejudice (in all it's forms) in the whole world - so watch out! :mad: :D

Seriously though, I wish I was part of a secret society! :(

I'm pretty sure the Masons are looking for members...
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

garbon

Quote from: Barrister on June 05, 2009, 01:48:42 PM

:yes:

I got an e-mail once from the masons in SF with the contact of info of one of their members to talk to me about joining.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Neil

Quote from: garbon on June 05, 2009, 04:22:03 PM
Quote from: Barrister on June 05, 2009, 01:48:42 PM

:yes:

I got an e-mail once from the masons in SF with the contact of info of one of their members to talk to me about joining.
They've started letting in peasants?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Palisadoes

Quote from: Barrister on June 05, 2009, 01:48:42 PMI'm pretty sure the Masons are looking for members...
I've had relatives in the freemasons a few generations back. I also know of some people involved in that. I find myself asking: "what's the point?", though. That plus the freemasons aren't really that "secret". I meant like secret Jedi order or something! :lol:

Josquius

The masons were too boring for my grandad, they'd definatly be too boring for me.

(odd hijacks ftw!)
██████
██████
██████

Norgy

Jedis are hardly secret anymore, what with being exposed in several movies.

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Palisadoes on June 06, 2009, 07:14:49 AM
Quote from: Barrister on June 05, 2009, 01:48:42 PMI'm pretty sure the Masons are looking for members...
I've had relatives in the freemasons a few generations back. I also know of some people involved in that. I find myself asking: "what's the point?", though. That plus the freemasons aren't really that "secret". I meant like secret Jedi order or something! :lol:
We have many secrets that you are unaware of.  I find your lack of faith disturbing.
PDH!

Neil

So, do we know how good their dreadnought combat system is?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Habbaku

Quote from: Neil on June 12, 2009, 02:21:49 PM
So, do we know how good their dreadnought combat system is?

It's Paradox.  Knowing them, it will turn out that battlecruisers are stronger than a whole fleet of carriers and that dreadnoughts will never actually shoot due to ranging issues.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Jaron

And Sweden has an entire event folder!
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Neil

Quote from: Jaron on June 12, 2009, 03:00:27 PM
And Sweden has an entire event folder!
How many 'Sweden loves the Nazis!  Sweden sides with Hitler!' events can you have?

Habbaku

There needs to be a Swedish Meatballs event.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

PDH

Quote from: Habbaku on June 12, 2009, 08:52:52 PM
The original with Bill Murray was better.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: PDH on June 12, 2009, 11:24:34 PM
Quote from: Habbaku on June 12, 2009, 08:52:52 PM
The original with Bill Murray was better.
I am forced to agree.  Meatballs 2 was teh sux0r.
PDH!