News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

HoI3 Betas

Started by szmik, March 12, 2009, 12:45:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

szmik

Was anyone here chosen to betatest HoI3?

I was not.  :(
Probably because of the map sucks comment ;)
Quote from: Neil on September 23, 2011, 08:41:24 AM
That's why Martinus, for all his spending on the trappings of wealth and taste, will never really have class.  He's just trying too hard to be something he isn't (an intelligent, tasteful gentleman), trying desperately to hide what he is (Polish trash with money and a severe behavioral disorder), and it shows in everything he says and does.  He's not our equal, not by a mile.

Berkut

I was not chosen, and I have it on good authority that Jacob specifically removed me from consideration!
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Syt

I didn't bother applying this time.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

JacobL

No email received despite applying so I suppose that leaves me out.  Pity that, I was in the first 2 and wont make a hat trick now.

Syt

Quote from: JacobL on March 12, 2009, 02:49:25 PM
No email received despite applying so I suppose that leaves me out.  Pity that, I was in the first 2 and wont make a hat trick now.

Checked any spam folders?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

JacobL

Quote from: Syt on March 12, 2009, 03:01:45 PM

Nothing got caught and that email is not widely used by me so it wouldn't sneak between the cracks and accidentally get dumped either.  Very mild filter at best anyways.

Drakken

Haven't even applied, even though it was my prerogative as Mod. Just don't have time with my job, my GF and my poker (not necessarily in that order).

However, I have great hopes for this game, so I am sure the Betas will do a good job. Or else...  :-X

Iormlund

Don't have the time to devote to playtesting, so didn't apply.

Phillip V

I got in and will work hard.

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: JacobL on March 12, 2009, 03:09:55 PM

Nothing got caught and that email is not widely used by me so it wouldn't sneak between the cracks and accidentally get dumped either.  Very mild filter at best anyways.

Why did you take Berkut off the list?  :bewareberkut:
PDH!

JacobL

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on March 15, 2009, 04:45:59 PM

Are you on drugs? 8)

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: JacobL on March 15, 2009, 08:08:51 PM

Are you on drugs? 8)

I believe Berks said, "I was not chosen, and I have it on good authority that Jacob specifically removed me from consideration! "

And now you play innocent. Typical! :(
PDH!

JacobL

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on March 15, 2009, 08:13:44 PM

Are you on drugs? 8)

I believe Berks said, "I was not chosen, and I have it on good authority that Jacob specifically removed me from consideration! "

Notice that "L" after my name?  The letter that differentiates me from the other Jacob person? 8)

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: JacobL on March 15, 2009, 08:55:24 PM
Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on March 15, 2009, 08:13:44 PM

Are you on drugs? 8)

Notice that "L" after my name?  The letter that differentiates me from the other Jacob person? 8)

Jacob is as Jacob does.
PDH!

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point