News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

HoI3 Betas

Started by szmik, March 12, 2009, 12:45:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PDH

I want to know the date for HOI3 Complete on sale at Gamer's Gate for 10 bucks, please.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Norgy

frunk

Cerr

Quote from: frunk on June 03, 2009, 06:12:51 PM
First HOI 3 Mod

Looks pretty cool.
:lol:

Some of the posters in that thread really have no sense of humour.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Cerr on June 03, 2009, 06:23:38 PM
First HOI 3 Mod

Looks pretty cool.
:lol:

Some of the posters in that thread really have no sense of humour.

HoI3: Serious Business.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Habbaku

I think that thread proves that all the intelligence has been banned from the Paradox fora.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Palisadoes

I applied for beta testing though didn't get in. I was drunk when I applied, so my "why should I test this game" -type comment was probably not all that! ;) (it's lucky I even remember applying haha!)

Habbaku

Who the fuck are you?
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

garbon

Quote from: Habbaku on June 03, 2009, 07:15:57 PM
Who the fuck are you?

I find that our refrain isn't appropriate when we don't actually care. :(
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Habbaku

You are wise beyond your years, grabo.   -_-

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Norgy

I will play that mod. I bet it has accordions.

Palisadoes

Quote from: Habbaku on June 03, 2009, 07:15:57 PM
Who the fuck are you?
I could ask you the same question haha! But yeah... I'm new! :bowler:

Norgy

Are you an Illuminati, Mason or otherwise involved in Judeo-Christian/ZOG conspiracies against The White Man?

Alcibiades

First HOI 3 Mod

Looks pretty cool.

This guy is great:

QuoteOriginally Posted by asteris_  View Post
And what do you mean by calling it "official"?

Have the developers granted you the right to call it official? :S
All the mods are unofficial packs of a game to try to improve it.
And you can not create a mod before the game is released :P

it's officially a mod

and yes i can

they made hoi3 before it was released, i can make a mod before it's released. Try and fight that logic!
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Palisadoes

Quote from: Norgy on June 04, 2009, 08:56:50 AM
Are you an Illuminati, Mason or otherwise involved in Judeo-Christian/ZOG conspiracies against The White Man?
I am white. As such, I am part of the only group of people that are capable of prejudice (in all it's forms) in the whole world - so watch out! :mad: :D

Seriously though, I wish I was part of a secret society! :(