NFL Offseason 2012: Because contract negotiations are part of the excitement

Started by CountDeMoney, March 01, 2012, 01:55:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

CountDeMoney

CountDeMoney

For fuck's sake, enough with the Kordell Stewart-Anthony Wright-Troy Smith bullshit and just give the fucking back up job to Painter already.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

Quote from: katmai on August 17, 2012, 09:24:31 PM
Seedy hates black people :(

Nonsense.  Loved Warren Moon.  Prettiest spiral in the history of the NFL.

Can't stand Vicktards.  All wheels, no arm.  One trick ponies.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 17, 2012, 09:25:53 PM
Can't stand Vicktards.  All wheels, no arm.  One trick ponies.

Vick has a rocket launcher attached to the left side of his body.  It just fires the unguided kind.

Neil

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 17, 2012, 09:17:04 PM
Kindle injured. Dude is snakebit.
I saw him getting helped off.  Is he really injured, or just shook up?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on August 17, 2012, 10:11:29 PM

Looked like he got his shoulder thumped by his teammate's leg on the way down;  he didn't land on it, so I was thinking a stinger.
I hope for his sake he stays healthy;  they need that speed on the corner, what with Suggs gone.

Tell you what, Omar Brown is gonna win a job on this team, lol

ulmont

My god, those scab refs are so bad that even the commentators, who spent the first half fellating them, can't excuse them in the second half.

Goodell, pay the refs.  Now.

Or, fuckit, call up Berkut.  At least I can yell at him personally.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on August 17, 2012, 10:11:29 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on August 17, 2012, 09:17:04 PM
Kindle injured. Dude is snakebit.

Post-game coverage confirmed a shoulder stinger.

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: ulmont on August 17, 2012, 10:50:16 PM
My god, those scab refs are so bad that even the commentators, who spent the first half fellating them, can't excuse them in the second half.

Goodell, pay the refs.  Now.

Or, fuckit, call up Berkut.  At least I can yell at him personally.
I loved their work in the Cowgirls-Raiders game.  The only time in history my dad and I commented on our love of the refs' calls. :lol:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

sbr

My $100 RL fantasy league draft is in 6 hours and I haven't read one article or looked at one cheat sheet for this season.

I do get to keep Ray Rice again though, that should help.

MadBurgerMaker

E:  9ers second round pick LaMichael James just wrecked his knee, it looks like.

Sorry, bro:  hit Modify instead of quote.  I aborted your post.  Ooops.  Not enough coffee this AM.--CdM

CountDeMoney

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on August 18, 2012, 09:33:04 PM
E:  9ers second round pick LaMichael James just wrecked his knee, it looks like.

He wasn't the only one.

QuoteHOUSTON -- San Francisco 49ers running back Brandon Jacobs injured his left knee in the first quarter of Saturday night's game against the Houston Texans.

Jacobs was injured when he was hit by Kareem Jackson at the end of an 8-yard run late in the first quarter. Jacobs remained on the turf for several minutes while trainers talked with him. He was helped to his feet and hopped off the field on his right leg before being placed on a cart and taken to the locker room.

Jacobs had X-rays, which were negative on the knee. He will undergo an MRI on Sunday, a league source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

Sophie Scholl

It's so painful to watch the Raiders trot out Carson Palmer as their starter.  Guy is terrible these days.  I really wish they'd just accept the price they paid last year as a sunk cost and move on. <_<
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."