News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Mass Effect 3

Started by Scipio, February 18, 2012, 07:59:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Legbiter

Quote from: Caliga on May 04, 2013, 04:01:56 AM
I'm pretty sure I got the best ending: [spoiler]the synthesis ending, which reminded me of the ending of Deux Ex, only on steroids. [/spoiler]

:o

Friends don't Reaperize their friends, mkay.
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Caliga

That's not how I would characterize what happened. :sleep:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Caliga

Anyway I thought the ending was awesome.  Fuck all the crybabies who bitched about it.  Get a life and stop living vicariously through video game characters, losers.

Queequeg

Did yoU get the ending DLC?
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Caliga

Yeah.  I played it with all of the DLC.

Legbiter

Quote from: Caliga on May 04, 2013, 06:49:31 AM
That's not how I would characterize what happened. :sleep:

The "best" ending, that is, the one that requires the most war assets to unlock is the Destroy, Shepard lives one. Also, toasters had it coming.  :mad:

I think the endings are good after the EC was released.

Queequeg

I'm not sure I agree with that.  The allied geth in no way deserved to be exterminated. 
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Legbiter

The geth uploaded Reaper code to achieve their sentience. Acceptable collateral damage.

Caliga

Again, I'm convinced the ending I chose was the 'best' one even if in some ways it might seem like a non-canonical choice.  I'm even more convinced of that fact having watched vids for all of the other endings on YouTube.

Neil

Quote from: Queequeg on May 04, 2013, 01:48:29 PM
I'm not sure I agree with that.  The allied geth in no way deserved to be exterminated.
They're equipment, not people.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Josquius

No sign of an ultimate edition yet. :(
██████
██████
██████

viper37

is one of you guys the "Captain Shepard" that added me on his Origin list?
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

katmai

Not I, haven't been on Origin for months.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

viper37

it's probably that "soldier" stalking me again. Weird guy.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Queequeg

Does the Omega DLC add anything besides awful Aria ham?