Marines posed with flag resembling Nazi SS logo in Afghanistan

Started by FunkMonk, February 09, 2012, 04:08:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Syt's photo offended me.  Ugh.  That's nasty.  Berkut keeps thinking I'm somehow offended.  Even though I've said I not several times.  Mostly I just like to get people's goat and was a bit amazed that Berkut was serious.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

Quote from: Razgovory on February 10, 2012, 04:30:49 PM
Syt's photo offended me.  Ugh.  That's nasty.  Berkut keeps thinking I'm somehow offended.  Even though I've said I not several times.  Mostly I just like to get people's goat and was a bit amazed that Berkut was serious.

Calm down Beavis.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Razgovory

I'm fine.  I'm not the one going all throbby and calling people liar.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

11B4V

Eh, nice hips on her. Tats are a plus too. Dont have to worry about getting her knocked up either. Also, you know she puts out.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Habbaku

You keep saying you're offended and claiming Berkut's worked-up, yet...you're the one making multiple posts telling Berkut how worked-up he is.  :hmm:
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Razgovory

Quote from: Habbaku on February 10, 2012, 04:34:50 PM

You keep saying you're offended and claiming Berkut's worked-up, yet...you're the one making multiple posts telling Berkut how worked-up he is.  :hmm:

Where did I say I was offended?  If I did, it was an accident.  You know all know I leave words out of sentences.  I just thought it was a stupid thing to do.

Habbaku

That's actually an instance of my leaving a word out of a sentence--should be "not offended" as in you're protesting over and over again that you aren't.

In my defense, it is currently freezing in this room.  :blush:
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Razgovory

Quote from: 11B4V on February 10, 2012, 04:33:49 PM

Eh, nice hips on her. Tats are a plus too. Dont have to worry about getting her knocked up either. Also, you know she puts out.

Ugh.  Some tats aren't a deal breaker.  That many, ugh.

Habbaku

Quote from: Admiral Yi on February 10, 2012, 04:07:45 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on February 10, 2012, 04:04:16 PM
and not to be confused with
SS Nordland

This picture made me wonder: how did Germany manage to sustain hair gel production through the blockade and bombing?

That guy's fuckin' classy.  I'm going to do my hair like his.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

11B4V

Quote from: Razgovory on February 10, 2012, 04:40:17 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on February 10, 2012, 04:33:49 PM

Ugh.  Some tats aren't a deal breaker.  That many, ugh.

And manipulation of the brightness slider reveals......drumroll........
CAMELTOE
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Razgovory

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on February 10, 2012, 04:43:05 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on February 10, 2012, 04:38:06 PM
Syt's photo offended me.

Where did I say I was offended?

:P

She's not a Marine.  That woman offends me.  Ugh.  Probably has as many face piercings as a cenobite.

Tonitrus

Quote from: 11B4V on February 10, 2012, 04:47:07 PM

And manipulation of the brightness slider reveals......drumroll........
CAMELTOE

So you specifically went looking for it?  :D

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.