The Effete - Down to Earth (Real) Axis/Scale ?

Started by mongers, January 28, 2012, 07:41:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."<br /><br />I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: garbon on January 30, 2012, 11:02:01 PM
I experimented in college.

<_<  Damn Women's Studies, corrupting another fine young homosexual.
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

HVC

Poor girl(s). Having to live with the shame of being so undesirable that they turned their one night stand gay :( :P

I actually know one girl with three gay ex's :D. I'm not sure what's wrong with her. Her gaydar is strong, but working in reverse.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

garbon

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on January 30, 2012, 11:04:04 PM
Quote from: garbon on January 30, 2012, 11:02:01 PM
I experimented in college.

<_<  Damn Women's Studies, corrupting another fine young homosexual.

We were embracing androgyny. Unfortunately, it didn't take.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."<br /><br />I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: HVC on January 30, 2012, 11:07:16 PM
I actually know one girl with three gay ex's :D. I'm not sure what's wrong with her. Her gaydar is strong, but working in reverse.

I had a friend like that in college. She was a good way for me to identify potential dates. :D

HVC

She was engaged to one of them. She works the art scene. Set designer and painter.  she's surrounded by gay men, closeted and otherwise, so you'd think she'd be a better judge.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

BuddhaRhubarb

Effete and down to earth are somehow opposites? British English is weird, or at least mongers English, :p
:p

fhdz

I don't know where I am on this scale and am not particularly worried about it.
and the horse you rode in on

Eddie Teach

Quote from: fahdiz on January 31, 2012, 03:23:16 PM

I'd say you're neutral good necktie.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

mongers

OK, sounds like you should be measuring yourself on the aloof - loofah axis.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

fhdz

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on January 31, 2012, 03:26:24 PM

I'd say you're neutral good necktie.

Okay.
and the horse you rode in on