The Effete - Down to Earth (Real) Axis/Scale ?

Started by mongers, January 28, 2012, 07:41:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

Quote from: The Brain on January 30, 2012, 08:33:43 AM
Literal labourer?
As opposed to a lateral labourer.

But I mean a labourer. Its a job title. Dudes who just carry crap around and do odd jobs for the real builders.
██████
██████
██████

garbon

Quote from: Tyr on January 30, 2012, 08:47:48 AM
Quote from: The Brain on January 30, 2012, 08:33:43 AM
Literal labourer?
As opposed to a lateral labourer.

But I mean a labourer. Its a job title. Dudes who just carry crap around and do odd jobs for the real builders.

Oh we had those in California. They were Mexicans.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."<br /><br />I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Rasputin

I have been a clitoral laborer, but then who hasnt?

Who is John Galt?

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."<br /><br />I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

HVC

did you ever have a girlfriend? or did you know at a young age?
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

fhdz

and the horse you rode in on

Admiral Yi

There are aspects of taco gobbling that are work-like.  The stiff neck, the dry mouth.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: HVC on January 30, 2012, 12:45:30 PM

He forgets when he has enough alcohol in his system.  :lol:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on January 30, 2012, 10:17:38 PM
Quote from: HVC on January 30, 2012, 12:45:30 PM

He forgets when he has enough alcohol in his system.  :lol:

<_<

HVC