New X-COM game coming . . . and it's turn based strategy!

Started by Syt, January 05, 2012, 11:59:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hansmeister

I hate you guys, I will have to wait over a month before I can play this.

katmai

Sorry hansie,

And to whomever was asking about PC vs Xbox, PC for sure since the designers have mentioned game was made with expectations of people making mods.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

katmai

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 09, 2012, 01:56:50 PM
I bet the chair force at bagram has it.
they probably wrote it off as "training material"

Hansmeister

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 09, 2012, 01:56:50 PM
I bet the chair force at bagram has it.

I don't know, they might consider it too violent for those gentle souls.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Cecil

Quote from: katmai on October 09, 2012, 01:51:47 PM
Sorry hansie,

And to whomever was asking about PC vs Xbox, PC for sure since the designers have mentioned game was made with expectations of people making mods.

Habbaku

Quote from: Hansmeister on October 09, 2012, 01:46:56 PM

It's going to be a couple of months before I bother.  I figure that Steam's holiday sale will mark it down at least 50%.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: Habbaku on October 09, 2012, 02:20:58 PM
Quote from: Hansmeister on October 09, 2012, 01:46:56 PM

It's going to be a couple of months before I bother.  I figure that Steam's holiday sale will mark it down at least 50%.
this

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Habbaku on October 09, 2012, 02:20:58 PM

:yes:

Razgovory

Has anyone figured out how to hire more Engineers?  I want to put more sats over China but I can't without building a new sat room.  I can't do that without more engineers.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

katmai

If need more engineers means need more workshops as that is only way I know to increase your amount.

ulmont

katmai

Quote from: ulmont on October 09, 2012, 05:36:59 PM
You also get more engineers through some missions.
Indeed, just did one that gave me 4 more.

Razgovory

I'm a little fuzzy on the interceptor stuff.  When I have the thing scan for UFOs it seems to go very slowly.  When I turn it off it goes very quickly.  I'm unclear as to what I'm suppose to be doing.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017