News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

GOP Primary Megathread!

Started by jimmy olsen, December 19, 2011, 07:06:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

Women have always voted Democrat.  Obama beat McCain by 20 points among women.

Jacob

Quote from: Admiral Yi on April 02, 2012, 05:32:03 PM

That much, eh? I didn't realize.

You figure the margin will shrink or grow against Romney?

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Jacob on April 02, 2012, 05:33:39 PM
That much, eh? I didn't realize.

You figure the margin will shrink or grow against Romney?

I figure it will stay about the same.

Speaking of assimilation, do you say "aboot" not too?

Fate

Quote from: Admiral Yi on April 02, 2012, 05:32:03 PM
http://elections.nytimes.com/2008/results/president/exit-polls.html
In 2008 it was 56%-43%... 13. In 2004 it was 51%-48%. Women haven't always voted in such huge amounts for Democrats.

+20 and +26 Dem vs Rep for women is a significant improvement from 2008 if it holds, but I doubt that it will. If Romney can shut his party up about abortion and birth control for ~4 months then he'll be fine.

Jacob

Quote from: Admiral Yi on April 02, 2012, 05:35:43 PMSpeaking of assimilation, do you say "aboot" not too?

Well, I most certainly don't say "ah-bauwt" like Americans do... so I guess you'd think so.

derspiess

Quote from: Jacob on April 02, 2012, 05:29:07 PM
I'd expect so. I guess they shouldn't have hired derSpiess to be their women's outreach co-ordinator.

I HAS A STALKER!! :w00t:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on April 02, 2012, 06:23:53 PM
I'd expect so. I guess they shouldn't have hired derSpiess to be their women's outreach co-ordinator.

*high five*
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

Quote from: Valmy on April 02, 2012, 06:25:56 PM

*high five*

Well, I guess I have 2 when Raz is in the mood.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Jacob

You're stalking me, buddy! You're the one who replied to my post!

Razgovory

Quote from: derspiess on April 02, 2012, 06:33:13 PM
Quote from: Valmy on April 02, 2012, 06:25:56 PM

*high five*

Well, I guess I have 2 when Raz is in the mood.

Raz really prefers stalking people with large perky breasts.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Jacob

derspiess

Quote from: Razgovory on April 02, 2012, 06:46:00 PM
Raz really prefers stalking people with large perky breasts.

I prefer you to do so as well :)

Eddie Teach

Does Berkut have perky breasts? :unsure:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Jacob

Anyhow... derSpiess, I'm going to continue to throw out occasional references to your whore pills and your generally pro-women politics. You're welcome to consider it stalking if you like, but since you yourself said you like to troll on the subject, shouldn't you consider it a success as well?