Main Menu

GOP Primary Megathread!

Started by jimmy olsen, December 19, 2011, 07:06:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Quote from: Scipio on March 22, 2012, 07:17:20 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on March 22, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Quote from: Phillip V on March 22, 2012, 02:21:24 PM
John Edwards linked to a "Millionaire Madam" prostitute ring in New York. He ran for President twice.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0312/74350.html

Pft.  Vitter still holds office.
Louisiana does not count.  Huey Long almost ate his way to the Presidency, for Christ's sake.

If that's a viable path to Whitehouse, I think Chris Christie has a good chance then.  Hell, that looked like that was the strategy of your former governor.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Phillip V

I had not even noticed till now, but Ron Paul actually won the popular vote in the Virgin Islands last week. :o

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/12/ron-paul-virgin-islands-caucus-results_n_1339944.html

Eddie Teach

Yet Romney gets most of the delegates. The fix is in.  :mad:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

HisMajestyBOB

Big deal. We already knew Ron Paul is dominating the virgin vote.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

sbr

I figured that would be santorum.

HisMajestyBOB

Quote from: sbr on March 23, 2012, 11:15:24 AM
I figured that would be santorum.

Having sex once a year solely for procreation is still having sex.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Maximus

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on March 23, 2012, 03:39:10 AM

I'm not sure how the whole primary thing works in Illinois, but even though Santorum took second place he didn't have any delegates on the ballot here.

derspiess

Quote from: Maximus on March 23, 2012, 01:51:02 PM

I'm not sure how the whole primary thing works in Illinois, but even though Santorum took second place he didn't have any delegates on the ballot here.

His campaign goofed (like they did in Ohio & possibly other states) and did not get him on the ballot in some precincts.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Razgovory

I don't think that this has been the first time that happened in this primary.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

CountDeMoney

Watching Rick Santorum have a mental breakdown slowly over time is a hoot.  It's like his brain is melting, like a communion wafer.

Caliga

I think he had the breakdown years ago.  What you're watching is his campaign break down, not his brain. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Razgovory

Dude is totally insane.  Not in an amusing way, but in the way that cause you to become a serial killer.

Caliga

All I know is that there's no way the GOP would have allowed this guy the nomination... he has no chance of winning as it is, but if by some miracle he did, he'd be caught in bed with a dead girl or a live boy. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Razgovory

Well, if Ron Paul wins every delegate from now on in every race he can win the election with 57 delegates to spare.

Phillip V

Quote from: Caliga on March 26, 2012, 07:20:38 PM
All I know is that there's no way the GOP would have allowed this guy the nomination... he has no chance of winning as it is, but if by some miracle he did, he'd be caught in bed with a dead girl or a live boy. :)
He's already been caught with a dead boy...