News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

GOP Primary Megathread!

Started by jimmy olsen, December 19, 2011, 07:06:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

Quote from: Jacob on April 02, 2012, 07:41:49 PM
Anyhow... derSpiess, I'm going to continue to throw out occasional references to your whore pills and your generally pro-women politics.

I do love the ladies :)

QuoteYou're welcome to consider it stalking if you like, but since you yourself said you like to troll on the subject, shouldn't you consider it a success as well?

Yessir :hug:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ideologue

Quote from: Razgovory on April 02, 2012, 06:46:00 PM
Quote from: derspiess on April 02, 2012, 06:33:13 PM
Quote from: Valmy on April 02, 2012, 06:25:56 PM
Quote from: derspiess on April 02, 2012, 06:23:53 PM
Quote from: Jacob on April 02, 2012, 05:29:07 PM
I'd expect so. I guess they shouldn't have hired derSpiess to be their women's outreach co-ordinator.

I HAS A STALKER!! :w00t:

*high five*

Well, I guess I have 2 when Raz is in the mood.

Raz really prefers stalking people with large perky breasts.

I have some disappointing news to tell you about Yi.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Jacob

Quote from: Ideologue on April 02, 2012, 08:00:08 PMI have some disappointing news to tell you about Yi.

I have something to tell you about Yi as well. Yi would tell you to crop your goddamn quotes.

Ideologue

Yi will receive no satisfaction here.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Jacob

Quote from: Ideologue on April 02, 2012, 08:02:47 PM
Yi will receive no satisfaction here.

That's a good set-up for a joke about your ex, but at your expense.

... but I'll let it go.

Ideologue

JUST LIKE WITH ALL KOREANS LOLOL

Yeah real restrained there Jake.  :lol:
Kinemalogue

Jacob

Quote from: Ideologue on April 02, 2012, 08:22:42 PM
JUST LIKE WITH ALL KOREANS LOLOL

Yeah real restrained there Jake.  :lol:

What can I say? I'm a classy guy :cheers:

Kleves

Romney wins in Wisconsin, DC, and Maryland. In other news:
QuoteSantorum vowed to press forward with his campaign, characterizing the primary as only having reached "halftime."
:bleeding:
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

Eddie Teach

In other words, Romney hasn't made a deal with him yet.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Phillip V

Hopefully, Ron Paul beats Gingrich in all three primaries tonight.

Razgovory

Why would someone want that?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Kleves

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on April 03, 2012, 09:09:10 PM
In other words, Romney hasn't made a deal with him yet.
You think he's going to? They all seem to genuinely hate eachother at this point.
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

Eddie Teach

No, probably not. As such, Santorum will fight to the bitter end.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?