News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

How Progressive Are You?

Started by Fireblade, March 12, 2009, 09:39:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

155/400. I think the the war and terrorism questions flung me into the conservative camp.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Slargos

Fuck you, communist scum.  :P

Fireblade

Quote from: Slargos on March 12, 2009, 09:47:47 AM

My strident leftism is mainly a reaction to the goddamn utter stupidity of the people around me.

The Nickname Who Was Thursday

The Erstwhile Eddie Teach

Slargos

Quote from: Fireblade on March 12, 2009, 09:48:51 AM
Quote from: Slargos on March 12, 2009, 09:47:47 AM

My strident leftism is mainly a reaction to the goddamn utter stupidity of the people around me.

Agreed. You become what you hang out with. I've often found myself assuming the mannerisms of my peers and superiors, but I have always made a conscious choice of avoiding hanging out with leftist liberaltards.

I've decided to make an exception for Viking since I am confident that he has the potential to change his errant fundie-liberal athetist ways.

Free movement of goods and labour, pssssh.

Grey Fox

311/400

Oh boy but it's, as usual, due to my total hatred for anything religiously related.

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Fireblade

Quote from: Grey Fox on March 12, 2009, 09:52:59 AM
311/400

Oh boy but it's, as usual, due to my total hatred for anything religiously related.

Commie  >:(

Grallon

"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Grey Fox

Quote from: Fireblade on March 12, 2009, 09:55:03 AM
Quote from: Grey Fox on March 12, 2009, 09:52:59 AM
311/400

Commie  >:(

#25 baby!
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Fireblade

Awesome, I'm further left than the French.

Grey Fox: #25?

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Neil

I'm undoubtably the most progressive member of the board.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Tiamat

258/400, or "very progressive." The average American score is 209.5.

Valmy

215/400

Some of those things were bizarre.  Are Conservatives really convinced that Oil and Coal are great and we should NOT move to alternative fuels?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."