News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Charlotte, N.C.: opinions?

Started by Capetan Mihali, December 04, 2011, 01:05:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

Quote from: AnchorClanker on December 05, 2011, 08:01:38 PM
Missing the point.  I get enjoying a sport, I don't get people getting all worked up about it. 
"Grow the fuck up!" is basically my inner feelings on it - save your emotional energy for something that actually matters.
You would probably not like to live in Louisville.

"YEWWWWWWWWVELLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"GO CATS!!!!! BIG BLEW NASHUN!!!!!!"

The funny thing is... the most diehard fans of UL or UK that I know were too stupid to manage to go to college. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Quote from: AnchorClanker on December 05, 2011, 08:01:38 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on December 05, 2011, 07:59:35 PM

<_<

*puts on my sweater vest*

Missing the point.  I get enjoying a sport, I don't get people getting all worked up about it. 
"Grow the fuck up!" is basically my inner feelings on it - save your emotional energy for something that actually matters.

You're no fun.  LACES OUT.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

AnchorClanker

I wish the NFL and NBA were forced to make their own farm teams so we can get colleges back into the education business.   :menace:
The final wisdom of life requires not the annulment of incongruity but the achievement of serenity within and above it.  - Reinhold Niebuhr

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Quote from: AnchorClanker on December 05, 2011, 08:05:42 PM
I wish the NFL and NBA were forced to make their own farm teams so we can get colleges back into the education business.   :menace:

I shan't bite sir.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on December 05, 2011, 08:06:20 PM
KENTUCKY COLONELS Y'ALL :punk:

The Harlem Globetrotters want to play them.

AnchorClanker

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 05, 2011, 08:09:30 PM

I shan't bite sir.

:lol:  I was waiting for hate mail, was surprised by how long it took for a reply at all.   :lol:
The final wisdom of life requires not the annulment of incongruity but the achievement of serenity within and above it.  - Reinhold Niebuhr

CountDeMoney

LeftbankerClanker is being pretentious again.  Somebody stop him, before he starts whipping up his homemade brie for the Coteaux-du-Languedoc he's been fermenting on the side.

Ed Anger

Quote from: AnchorClanker on December 05, 2011, 08:10:45 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on December 05, 2011, 08:09:30 PM

I shan't bite sir.

:lol:  I was waiting for hate mail, was surprised by how long it took for a reply at all.   :lol:

I can keep my sports boner/hatred of others under control. Except for Pats fans. I almost fired one once for excessive douchebaggery.

AnchorClanker

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 05, 2011, 08:11:41 PM
LeftbankerClanker is being pretentious again.  Somebody stop him, before he starts whipping up his homemade brie for the Coteaux-du-Languedoc he's been fermenting on the side.

No, it's an honest POV, actually.  Sports for pleasure in college and sports for profit in professional leagues as different entities is real discussion that could be had... but if you wish to do the strawman/ad hom thing, I can't stop you.   :mellow:

AnchorClanker

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 05, 2011, 08:14:19 PM

I can keep my sports boner/hatred of others under control. Except for Pats fans. I almost fired one once for excessive douchebaggery.

:lol:

CountDeMoney

Quote from: AnchorClanker on December 05, 2011, 08:14:41 PM

No, it's an honest POV, actually.  Sports for pleasure in college and sports for profit in professional leagues as different entities is real discussion that could be had... but if you wish to do the strawman/ad hom thing, I can't stop you.   :mellow:

Not after I spent the time Googling the correct spelling for Couteax-du-Languedoc, you're damned right you can't.

Maximus

No it's quite legit. I don't get it either.

Ed Anger

QuoteNot after I spent the time Googling the correct spelling for Couteax-du-Languedoc, you're damned right you can't.

:lol:

AnchorClanker