News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Battlefield 3

Started by CountDeMoney, November 22, 2011, 06:59:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Finally limped through enough Co-Op with PUGtards to get my M39 EMR unlocked.  Oh my, such a nice sniper weapon.

CountDeMoney

Goddamn, I miss the Soviet Union.

Worse thing since the wall to fall has been Russians playing video games everywhere.

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 18, 2011, 12:31:43 PM
Goddamn, I miss the Soviet Union.

Worse thing since the wall to fall has been Russians playing video games everywhere.

They are worse than Germans.  :(
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Neil

They need to just cut the cables for the internet into Russia.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Razgovory

You still have the problem with Poles, Hungarians, Romanians and the balkantards populating the net.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

Quote from: Razgovory on December 18, 2011, 08:48:16 PM
You still have the problem with Poles, Hungarians, Romanians and the balkantards populating the net.

North American Internet should be sliced cleanly off and isolated from foreigners.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Neil

I only play on North American servers in order to maintain the best possible ping.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on December 18, 2011, 09:11:09 PM
I only play on North American servers in order to maintain the best possible ping.

So do I;  which is why I want stricter immigration laws on cossacks and other subhuman Eastern Euroslime.

derspiess

Finally bought this for the 360 a couple weeks ago.  A little too easy to dazzle someone with the laser site (or blind someone in daylight with the flashlight attachment), but overall I'm liking the multiplayer.  A buddy of mine always wants to play Squad Deathmatch, but I hate that with a passion.  Capture, or better yet, Rush gives a lot better feel of an actual battle.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Grey Fox

64 person Rush is very fucking hard, especially in Metro.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Neil

Quote from: derspiess on December 19, 2011, 12:48:11 PM
Finally bought this for the 360 a couple weeks ago.  A little too easy to dazzle someone with the laser site (or blind someone in daylight with the flashlight attachment), but overall I'm liking the multiplayer.  A buddy of mine always wants to play Squad Deathmatch, but I hate that with a passion.  Capture, or better yet, Rush gives a lot better feel of an actual battle.
Yeah, I play pretty much exclusively Conquest on the 360.  The flashlight and lasersight thing is a little overdone, I have to agree.

Neil

Quote from: Grey Fox on December 19, 2011, 12:51:20 PM
Metro is a fucking slaughterhouse in any mode, with any amount of players.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on December 19, 2011, 09:02:36 PM
Yeah, I play pretty much exclusively Conquest on the 360.  The flashlight and lasersight thing is a little overdone, I have to agree.

They're also a sniper's best friend.  Can't believe the number of kills I've gotten from morons going prone, and forgetting to turn off their flashlights.  HELLO MY NAME IS SHOOT ME IN THE HEAD

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on December 19, 2011, 09:06:21 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on December 19, 2011, 12:51:20 PM
Metro is a fucking slaughterhouse in any mode, with any amount of players.

Incredibly spammy, but one hell of a way to rack up the kills with shotguns and those little high ROF SMGs.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 19, 2011, 09:06:29 PM
Quote from: Neil on December 19, 2011, 09:02:36 PM
They're also a sniper's best friend.  Can't believe the number of kills I've gotten from morons going prone, and forgetting to turn off their flashlights.  HELLO MY NAME IS SHOOT ME IN THE HEAD
To tell you the truth, I don't even use them.  Too much of a pain.