News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Battlefield 3

Started by CountDeMoney, November 22, 2011, 06:59:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

These days, I find shooters on the gamepad to be easier, probably because they're actually easier.  But then again, I also spent a hundred and something hours playing Bad Company 2, so I suppose I got some practice in.  That, and my friends all play 360.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Quote from: FunkMonk on November 28, 2011, 10:43:44 PM
I only TKed two guys.  :P

I won't mention getting ambushed by my own team and also being run over by our own tank.
That's another problem with PC gaming:  Most of the people playing are assholes, cheaters or both.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

FunkMonk

I try to find 'good' servers to play on and favorite them, which generally limits the assholery and cheating.

Of course, I enjoy being an asshole myself sometimes. When I do that I'll hop on a huge public server or a goon server and fuck people's shit up. It's all about the options, baby.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

CountDeMoney

I made Colonel.  I'm not a good one, but I made it.  Love the M16A4 with a heavy barrel, the IR scope and a bipod.  Makes for a damned good sniper.

Grey Fox

I won't mention getting ambushed by my own team and also being run over by our own tank.

I think I had 5 tk in a row. Fucking assholes crossing my fire line.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Alcibiades

Quote from: Neil on November 28, 2011, 10:46:53 PM

That's another problem with PC gaming:  Most of the people playing are assholes, cheaters or both.

Better than listening to the 12 year olds squealing and screaming faggot every 4 seconds.  It's why i refused to play black ops on my ps3.  All dusty and shit now.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

The Brain

Quote from: Alcibiades on November 29, 2011, 03:09:07 PM

Better than listening to the 12 year olds squealing and screaming faggot every 4 seconds.  It's why i refused to play black ops on my ps3.  All dusty and shit now.

Grallon was playing?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Neil

Quote from: Alcibiades on November 29, 2011, 03:09:07 PM

Your mistake is playing anything that's Call of Duty in the first place.

Grey Fox

Controlling the jets is crazy hard. Worse then the Helicopters.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Grey Fox on November 30, 2011, 06:57:31 AM
Controlling the jets is crazy hard. Worse then the Helicopters.

I love how you can clip a helicopter with a jet, but nothing happens to the jet.  The chopper, however, goes down faster than getting hit with an RPG in Mogadishu.

Neil

It's not especially hard, it's just that you're flying really fast and really close to the ground.  Getting people with that chaingun is pretty hard.

Grey Fox

The keyboard controls are weird too.

It's a little better with a 360 controller but not much.

CountDeMoney

Anybody know of any PS3 cheats to unlock the weapons from Co-op?

I so not do Co-op.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 04, 2011, 04:35:12 PM
Anybody know of any PS3 cheats to unlock the weapons from Co-op?

I so not do Co-op.
I'm sure they'll come up later as DLC.

CountDeMoney

But I need that modified M-14 sniper rifle now.