News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Battlefield 3

Started by CountDeMoney, November 22, 2011, 06:59:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

I got shived by a Monkey_Butt17.  Fucker.

Octavian

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 22, 2011, 06:59:30 AM
I got shived by a Monkey_Butt17.  Fucker.

Was he on your team? If not then it wasn't our Monkeybutt. Although "17" could be a reference to his wife or many children.  :hmm:
If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Octavian on November 22, 2011, 07:14:52 AM
Although "17" could be a reference to his wife or many children.  :hmm:

Yeah, I think it's probably symbolic for him, as that was how old his wife was when they first met.

Ed Anger

Not me. I would have noob tubed you at point blank range.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 22, 2011, 07:31:36 AM
Not me. I would have noob tubed you at point blank range.

I've been doing the whole Palestinian thing with the C4 explosives.  Running up to a tank or an APV, I don't even fucking try to run away. 

ALLAH ACKBAR MOTHERFUCKERS *click*

Neil

Knifing folks is fun in this game.  Pulling the guys head back and stabbing them is satisfying.

edit:  This was the 35,000th post in the game forum.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

FunkMonk

In case any of you deranged losers play this on PC, my profile is http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/FunkMonke/. Add me so I can kill you (in-game).
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Grey Fox

I'll be on PC too, if the Black Friday sale on Origin or any other website is good enough.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Grey Fox

The Brain

Are the Iranian protests against Battlefield 3 influencing your enjoyment of the game?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: The Brain on November 25, 2011, 07:18:51 AM
Are the Iranian protests against Battlefield 3 influencing your enjoyment of the game?

No, as it's Yanqui Peegdog Marines versus Russkies.  Shame, I was really hoping for some BF2-style Allah Admiral Ackbar Action.

sbr

Is everyone playing on PC?  I don't think my will run it and I am thinking about getting it for the 3600 but I'm not sure I can handle a shooter with a gamepad anymore. 

The game is on sale for $40 at the local store.

FunkMonk

GF and I are. I suck though.

Hey GF, I got kicked outta that server by an Admin.  :mad:  :lmfao:

Grey Fox

Hardcore is hard too.

@Funk, :lol: You killed him?

FunkMonk

I only TKed two guys.  :P

I won't mention getting ambushed by my own team and also being run over by our own tank.