News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Akinator

Started by Martinus, November 05, 2011, 04:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

AI is guessing who you have in mind by asking you questions.

It's kinda amazing. It got 3 out of 3 tries of mine. :o

http://en.akinator.com/

Razgovory

Why does it have a picture of Siege on the website?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Syt

He didn't know Hank Aaron, though he came close with Barry Bonds and Jackie Robinson.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Caliga

He got Akhenaten, but guess wrong three times before he got Anne Shirley (Anne of Green Gables).
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Maximus

Meh, it's just a decision tree. Seems to have a pretty extensive knowledge base though. I wonder if it can learn?

Caliga

He got Peter North first guess, too. :cool:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Eddie Teach

He got John the Baptist after 20 questions. Thought he was on the wrong track when question 19 was "Is your character a Mexican?"  :lol:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Slargos

Took it 20 questions to narrow down Simo Häyhä. Funny little thing.

Razgovory

It never got mine, though I have now added it on there.  Eustace the Monk.  Fucking worthless. :rolleyes:
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Razgovory

Quote from: Martinus on November 05, 2011, 04:38:01 PM
AI is guessing who you have in mind by asking you questions.

It's kinda amazing. It got 3 out of 3 tries of mine. :o

http://en.akinator.com/

It guessed, "my own cock" three times?

Eddie Teach

Stumped him with "the other lion" from Narnia, though he did manage to guess Aslan by question 40.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

MadBurgerMaker

I defeated him with Kasey Studdard.

garbon

Took 50 odd questions to get to Saint Sebastian.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."<br /><br />I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Syt

Defeated him with William Mandella from Forever War.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Sheilbh

Got Jane Tennison in around 20 questions :o
Let's bomb Russia!