News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Akinator

Started by Martinus, November 05, 2011, 04:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

syk

Pretty impressive. Found all people I tried but George V of Hanover.

Siege

Quote from: Slargos on November 05, 2011, 05:05:15 PM
Took it 20 questions to narrow down Simo Häyhä. Funny little thing.

What? The White Death is one of my heros!
The dude was the greatest!

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

szmik

Pretty impressive, it knows odd Polish journalists... if they have a blog.  <_<

though he didn't know Czesław Mozil :P  proposed some gay singer instead  :lol:
Quote from: Neil on September 23, 2011, 08:41:24 AM
That's why Martinus, for all his spending on the trappings of wealth and taste, will never really have class.  He's just trying too hard to be something he isn't (an intelligent, tasteful gentleman), trying desperately to hide what he is (Polish trash with money and a severe behavioral disorder), and it shows in everything he says and does.  He's not our equal, not by a mile.

Martinus

Quote from: szmik on November 06, 2011, 11:23:23 AM
Pretty impressive, it knows odd Polish journalists... if they have a blog.  <_<

though he didn't know Czesław Mozil :P  proposed some gay singer instead  :lol:

It knew Robert Biedron (although its first guess was Roman Giertych).  :lol:

Eddie Teach

QuoteCharacter already played 192427 times.

:lol:

Hmm, Obama's total isn't quite as impressive after playing Jesus and Guy Who Always Presses Yes, though still the highest I've seen.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

crazy canuck

It got Margaret Atwood after one wrong guess.  The question - "is your charater into politics" threw it off a bit and it selected Christy Clarke the Premier of BC.  After that wrong guess it asked if my character was a poltician, when she was over 50 and on that guessed Atwood.

Even this thing knows who Atwood is Neil. :P

Malthus - you might mention Atwood was mistaken for Clarke - and then run.

Pedrito

This thing got Pina Bausch at its first try, after 16 questions.

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

crazy canuck

Found a major shortcoming.  It could not name even one of the Crazy Canucks.  Fail!!!!

jimmy olsen

Wow, this things database is huge.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Eddie Teach

It's quite impressive really. And somewhat addictive.  :blush:

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Tyr on November 05, 2011, 09:34:33 PM
I've tried this before and remember being amazed at it. This time....no. It just can't get David Beckham. Took 60 questions and a bunch of guesses

Seems he always quits on me after 40. :unsure:

Martinus

The funniest part for me is when you realize the thing begins to get it and asks an obvious question (like, just now, I was thinking of Captain Jack Harkness from Torchwood and it asked, out of nowhere, "Has your character ever kissed an alien?"). It's amazing because the questions before that could suggest countless things (a character who heads a group of people, is male and appeared in a tv series).

Darth Wagtaros

It didn't get Raistlin Majere but did correctly guess Ranma Saotome and Rand al_thor.
PDH!

Liep

Quote from: Martinus on November 08, 2011, 05:42:46 AM
The funniest part for me is when you realize the thing begins to get it and asks an obvious question (like, just now, I was thinking of Captain Jack Harkness from Torchwood and it asked, out of nowhere, "Has your character ever kissed an alien?"). It's amazing because the questions before that could suggest countless things (a character who heads a group of people, is male and appeared in a tv series).
It probably tries to narrow the the most thought of person quickly, I got this after a few questions "Does your character sell women's shoes?", which would lead towards Al Bundy, whereas I was thinking of Tobias Fünke. It got that some 10 questions later though.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Brazen

Quote from: Tyr on November 05, 2011, 09:34:33 PM
I've tried this before and remember being amazed at it. This time....no. It just can't get David Beckham. Took 60 questions and a bunch of guesses
This seemed unlikely so I tested it and it took less than 10 :hmm: