News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Who actually is in for Star Wars?

Started by Berkut, October 20, 2011, 03:13:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lndhand

Sorry if I missed this, but has anyone figured out a way to copy over key bindings and friends lists from toon to toon? 
The biggest thing I blame Bush for is Obama.

crazy canuck

And I still get the Server Not Responding.

Nice patch work.

:mad:

Syt

That's weird. Things are working fine here.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Berkut

Yeah CC, at this point have you tried the radical solutions, like a complete uninstall and reinstall?
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Barrister

You know I think the game drags a bit at Coruscant, but then takes off again once you get your spaceship.   :cool:

Not that space combat is all that - it's pretty light.  But just how the universe finally opens up to you, how you have your own base to work out of...
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

The Brain

I have to wait for my faggoty ass buddies before I can finish Coruscant. :mad:
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

HVC

Built a new computer  so had  to re-install. Getting the stupid English assets bug. How do you mess up your launcher. Not only that how do you have a functioning launcher and mess it up after the fact.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Berkut on December 29, 2011, 03:12:30 PM
Yeah CC, at this point have you tried the radical solutions, like a complete uninstall and reinstall?

I did a complete uninstall reinstall of the game but no go.

I have tried all the workarounds suggested but nothing is working.  I am hoping that since the last maintenance patch broke it the next maintenance/patch this Wednesday will fix it.

Berkut

Quote from: crazy canuck on January 03, 2012, 01:17:07 PM

I have tried all the workarounds suggested but nothing is working.  I am hoping that since the last maintenance patch broke it the next maintenance/patch this Wednesday will fix it.

Damn, that seriously sucks.

I assume you did all the normal stuff, like updating your video card drivers and such?

0 rows returned

crazy canuck

Quote from: Berkut on January 03, 2012, 03:51:15 PM
Quote from: crazy canuck on January 03, 2012, 01:17:07 PM

Damn, that seriously sucks.

I assume you did all the normal stuff, like updating your video card drivers and such?

Yeah, flushed DNS, changed passwords, checked time in BIOS, checked the driver services files, played with firewall and virus protection, ran everything from administrator, nothing seems to work.

MadImmortalMan

Do you have a router with a NAT in it? Might be they changed to a port that wasn't being forwarded.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

crazy canuck

I am not sure what a NAT is.

in any event there is nothing on the forums about ports being changed.

crazy canuck

Unfortunately whatever they did in maintenance did not address this issue.

This is beginning to make MOO 3 look like a good buy.

Berkut

Have you heard about anyone else having the same problem?

What exactly IS the problem?

0 rows returned

11B4V

Quote from: crazy canuck on January 05, 2012, 01:36:37 PM
Unfortunately whatever they did in maintenance did not address this issue.

This is beginning to make MOO 3 look like a good buy.
:face:
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".