And we're back!

Main Menu

Troy Davis execution

Started by Capetan Mihali, September 21, 2011, 04:08:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DGuller

Quote from: HisMajestyBOB on October 01, 2011, 01:37:26 AM
Quote from: DGuller on September 29, 2011, 01:14:52 PM
If your pizza is better with stuff on it, then you're eating a terrible pizza.

So just plain bread? :huh:
With stuff on top of what makes a plain pizza, of course.  :rolleyes:

dps

Quote from: HisMajestyBOB on October 01, 2011, 01:37:26 AM
Quote from: DGuller on September 29, 2011, 01:14:52 PM
If your pizza is better with stuff on it, then you're eating a terrible pizza.

So just plain bread? :huh:

You're discussing culinary matters with a Russian?  He probably thinks borscht pizza is the best.

DGuller

As a matter of fact, I do not.  :mad:

Maximus

I made my own bagels today. Turned out damn well if I may say so.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Zoupa

I don't get all of youse' obsession about how rare a steak should be. I hate the taste of raw or semi-raw meat. Hence my steaks are not bloody, and I rarely eat sushi, since it's bland, gross and full of mercury.

Habbaku

And Zoupa pretends that Americans are uncultured...
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

The Brain

Quote from: Zoupa on October 01, 2011, 05:02:30 PM
I don't get all of youse' obsession about how rare a steak should be. I hate the taste of raw or semi-raw meat. Hence my steaks are not bloody, and I rarely eat sushi, since it's bland, gross and full of mercury.

It's not full of mercury.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

DGuller

If your rare steak is bloody, then you didn't make it correctly.  You failed to make it stop mooing, for one.

Zoupa

There is no "proper" way of cooking steak  :huh: Most people do prefer bloody carcass on their plate, but there's a reason the waiter asks how well you like it.

You machomen and your stance on this is pretty hilarious.

Zoupa

Quote from: The Brain on October 01, 2011, 05:31:53 PM

It's not full of mercury.

It's not recommended for pregnant women to eat raw sushi. Tuna and most large top-of-the-food-chain fish found on the menu contain mercury in doses large enough to cause harm over a period of time.

Also, it tastes like shit and promotes japanese fishing "culture".

Ed Anger

Quote from: Zoupa on October 01, 2011, 05:44:23 PM
There is no "proper" way of cooking steak  :huh: Most people do prefer bloody carcass on their plate, but there's a reason the waiter asks how well you like it.

Just call 'em food nazis like I do.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 01, 2011, 06:04:09 PM

That said - some people do have poor taste.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

DGuller

There would be no food Nazis if there weren't people like a whole lot of you in this thread with your nutty conceptions of what food is.

Ed Anger

Quote from: DGuller on October 01, 2011, 06:56:07 PM

There would be no food Nazis if there weren't people like a whole lot of you in this thread with your nutty conceptions of what food is.

Ok, black bread and borcht guy.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive