Main Menu

Troy Davis execution

Started by Capetan Mihali, September 21, 2011, 04:08:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrister

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 29, 2011, 06:54:15 PM
I like Spam. But not its bastard cousin, Treet.  :yuk:

i prefer the Canadian Spam - Klik.

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Maximus

When I was a kid it was called Prem.

Camerus

Why all brands of that nasty canned meat shit named by choosing monosyllabic nonsense words?  I mean the name itself pretty much tells you it's going to be terrible.

Warspite

" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA

Ideologue

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 29, 2011, 07:39:39 PM
Check out Potted Meat for extra nastiness.

I used to make sandwiches with meat spread.  Abomination blah blah blah, but it was good stuff.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 29, 2011, 07:40:00 PM
Have you ever eaten fried Spam Max?

Tastes kinda like bacon.

Great 3am drunk food.  Up there with sardines and crackers.  Usually, that's the only stuff you can manage to find in the cupboard at 3am.

11B4V

I was always quite fond of these colon cleaners. Usually found at the qaulity food sections of 7-Eleven and AM/PM

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

dps

Quote from: Pitiful Pathos on September 30, 2011, 02:00:49 AM
Why all brands of that nasty canned meat shit named by choosing monosyllabic nonsense words?  I mean the name itself pretty much tells you it's going to be terrible.

Truth in advertising.

AnchorClanker

The final wisdom of life requires not the annulment of incongruity but the achievement of serenity within and above it.  - Reinhold Niebuhr

DGuller

Ed Anger

I've reduced my spam intake to 1 or 2 times a year. Every so often, I get a Spam craving and I fry up some. After I had my 2 spam sandwiches, the Spamostis level in my blood declines and throw out what is left.

I do have a case in the basement emergency stockpile.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

OttoVonBismarck

I used to eat spam all the time. Sadly when I got married getting wasted every night and puking on the kitchen floor after eating a tin of spam was frowned upon.

AnchorClanker

I have loyalty to Hormel - my Mom's side are from Austin, MN and many work(ed) there over the years.

Also, the SPAM museum is pretty good fun.
The final wisdom of life requires not the annulment of incongruity but the achievement of serenity within and above it.  - Reinhold Niebuhr

HisMajestyBOB

Quote from: DGuller on September 29, 2011, 01:14:52 PM
If your pizza is better with stuff on it, then you're eating a terrible pizza.

So just plain bread? :huh:
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help