News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Troy Davis execution

Started by Capetan Mihali, September 21, 2011, 04:08:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Quote from: DGuller on September 29, 2011, 01:14:52 PM
If your pizza is better with stuff on it, then you're eating a terrible pizza.
Wrong.  Be less gay.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Razgovory

Quote from: DGuller on September 29, 2011, 01:38:59 PM
Quote from: Barrister on September 29, 2011, 01:31:41 PM
Quote from: DGuller on September 29, 2011, 01:14:52 PM
If your pizza is better with stuff on it, then you're eating a terrible pizza.

You do know even in Italy they frequently put stuff on their pizza...
The real pizza is made in New York.

Bleh.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Capetan Mihali

Maybe it is New York bias, but pineapple or BBQ chicken or gyro meat or whatever on pizza is just crazy.  Not to mention all the ludicrous bagel flavors and sandwiches.   I never saw a cinnamon raisin bagel until I was about 19 and was all WTF?  :uffda:  Poppy seed, sesame, and everything are the only acceptable ones in my book.
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

DGuller

Freedom has its downsides.  Make people free from oppression, and they go and abuse it, and put shit like meat or pineapple on a pizza.  :(

Ed Anger

Food nazi's on the march. JAHWOL!

P.S. I like the cinammon bagels. That come in a bag at the supermarket.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Maximus

I prefer the onion ones. I like to make a sandwich of them for breakfast with cream cheese, lunch meat and cheddar cheese.

Capetan Mihali

I like cinnamon raisin bagels too.   :blush:  But I've been out of the NY orbit for long enough that I've lost touch with my patrimony.   :(

No Lender's though.  That is one step too far.   :mad:
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Ed Anger

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on September 29, 2011, 06:46:31 PM
I like cinnamon raisin bagels too.   :blush:  But I've been out of the NY orbit for long enough that I've lost touch with my patrimony.   :(

No Lender's though.  That is one step too far.   :mad:

:lol: That is the brand I buy.

Maximus

Me too, but they are pretty crap.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Rasputin

it is fitting that we speak of jew dough during the high holy days; in that spirit, let's not forgot the humble biali...the bagel with no hole.  :Joos
Who is John Galt?

Ed Anger

I like Spam. But not its bastard cousin, Treet.  :yuk:

Neil

Quote from: DGuller on September 29, 2011, 06:40:43 PM
Freedom has its downsides.  Make people free from oppression, and they go and abuse it, and put shit like meat or pineapple on a pizza.  :(
That's what a pizza is.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 29, 2011, 06:54:15 PM
I like Spam. But not its bastard cousin, Treet.  :yuk:

Amen.  Treet does a terrible job of pureeing the gristly bits.

Ed Anger

Ed's bachelor lunch, Spam edition:

Slice spam thin. Fry until it browns but not slightly curled.
Toast 2 slices of bread(white preferably)
Apply thin layer of MIRACLE WHIP to one slice. Place fried spam on toast.

Eat sandwich and wish you had a wife/gf that could cook.