And we're back!

Main Menu

The Joy of Motherhood

Started by Korea, April 22, 2009, 12:31:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrister

Or you could just get your cats fixed Korea. :contract:

You know, like you should have anyways. :contract:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Syt

Quote from: Barrister on April 23, 2009, 10:48:54 AM

Why should Korea have gotten fixed? :unsure:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Barrister

Quote from: Syt on April 23, 2009, 10:52:32 AM

Because she's broken. :(
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Syt

Quote from: Barrister on April 23, 2009, 10:54:53 AM
Quote from: Syt on April 23, 2009, 10:52:32 AM

Because she's broken. :(

She's still with Ide. QED.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

saskganesh

humans were created in their own image

Malthus

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

saskganesh

I thought the kitty thread needed some visual relief.
humans were created in their own image

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Korea

She was already pregnant when I got her and I don't think you're suppose to spay a pregnant cat. :unsure:
I want my mother fucking points!

ulmont

Quote from: Korea on April 23, 2009, 04:24:11 PM
She was already pregnant when I got her and I don't think you're suppose to spay a pregnant cat. :unsure:

If it's early enough, you can do it.  Kitty abortion.  :contract:

Korea

No way man! That's horrible!  :cry:
I want my mother fucking points!

HVC

Quote from: Korea on April 23, 2009, 04:33:47 PM
No way man! That's horrible!  :cry:
I've seen kitty abortion. They kind of look like pinkish semi-translucent lima beans.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Grey Fox

Cats should prevented from breeding, like the Chinese are.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Josquius

Quote from: Malthus on April 23, 2009, 08:57:33 AM
Quote from: Korea on April 23, 2009, 07:13:38 AM
That's what I told Hunter. I told him it was because a boy would try to fuck her? Am I right or did I make that up?

Depends. Are they indoors only cats? Those are much more prone to incest.

My brother had two indoors-only kittens - boy and girl - and failed to get them fixed before they were six months - with the result that they had a litter of inbred kittens. One of them definitely got the short end of the genetic stick so to speak and ended up very obviously retarded; the other two were normal (my parents kept the retarded one, and ended up with the mother as well).

How to retarded cats act?

My great aunt had the same when her cat had kittens. She kept its son and was utterly convinced that there was no way that they would ever do the nasty- it was another highly mysterious litter (how did she sneak out?!?!? do cats store it for later use???) before she caught them in the act.
██████
██████
██████

Malthus

Quote from: Tyr on April 23, 2009, 05:34:56 PM
How to retarded cats act?

My great aunt had the same when her cat had kittens. She kept its son and was utterly convinced that there was no way that they would ever do the nasty- it was another highly mysterious litter (how did she sneak out?!?!? do cats store it for later use???) before she caught them in the act.

This kitten was very pretty with bright blue eyes - but it was obviously addled. It had trouble with the simplest tasks, instinctual in most cats - like batting at a string; it would sort of paw the air ineffectively a couple of inches to the side. This wasn't just a vision problem, more like a neurological dysfunction - it was basically slow to learn everything.

It simply wasn't "all there", if you know what I mean. In the wild, it would not have lasted a week past being weaned, as there is no way it could fend for itself.

The sad part was that it was not a happy cat. Everything startled and frightened it. It lived most of the time hiding under things in the basement - a sort of cat version of Boo Radley.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius