News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Joy of Motherhood

Started by Korea, April 22, 2009, 12:31:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

A contemptible rabble doing stupid things.  So what?  Is that really going to exterminate 800 million Hindus and 1 billion Chinese?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Zanza

I didn't read the thread. What's the connection between Korea's kittens and Islamic plans for world domination?

Queequeg

Quote from: Zanza2 on April 23, 2009, 12:23:45 AM
I didn't read the thread. What's the connection between Korea's kittens and Islamic plans for world domination?
Siege's alcoholism. 
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Razgovory

What the fuck Siegy?  Stop spamming threads with photos of yourself!
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: Korea on April 22, 2009, 08:23:53 PM
Quote from: KRonn on April 22, 2009, 12:48:25 PM
Start letting your friends, relatives and neighbors know that you'll soon have kittens to give away.   :)

Yes, they are all promised away now but I get to keep one.  I don't know which one to pick. They're all black or black and white. And they all have tails. :(

If you can't find homes for them all, you can give them away at Walmart.

Korea

Thanks for hijacking my thread, fuckers.

<_<
I want my mother fucking points!

Korea

Here are some pictures of my little babies:

Korea

Hmm, I don't know why they're so big. I resized them on photobucket...:unsure:

Caliga

Quote from: Valmy on April 22, 2009, 11:49:48 PM
A contemptible rabble doing stupid things.  So what?  Is that really going to exterminate 800 million Hindus and 1 billion Chinese?

A few people holds up a signs advocating extermination, so I'm gonna go ahead and assume all Muslims think that way.  :mad:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Josquius

Quote from: Korea on April 22, 2009, 08:23:53 PM
Quote from: KRonn on April 22, 2009, 12:48:25 PM
Start letting your friends, relatives and neighbors know that you'll soon have kittens to give away.   :)

Yes, they are all promised away now but I get to keep one.  I don't know which one to pick. They're all black or black and white. And they all have tails. :(
Just be sure to pick a female...
██████
██████
██████

Korea

That's what I told Hunter. I told him it was because a boy would try to fuck her? Am I right or did I make that up?

Malthus

Quote from: Korea on April 23, 2009, 06:56:02 AM
Here are some pictures of my little babies:

That's not what Caliga meant when he said "post tit pics plz".  :P
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Korea

Malthus

Quote from: Korea on April 23, 2009, 07:13:38 AM
That's what I told Hunter. I told him it was because a boy would try to fuck her? Am I right or did I make that up?

Depends. Are they indoors only cats? Those are much more prone to incest.

My brother had two indoors-only kittens - boy and girl - and failed to get them fixed before they were six months - with the result that they had a litter of inbred kittens. One of them definitely got the short end of the genetic stick so to speak and ended up very obviously retarded; the other two were normal (my parents kept the retarded one, and ended up with the mother as well).
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius