Canada to firmly re-assess its status as a British colony

Started by viper37, August 15, 2011, 08:08:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Quote from: OttoVonBismarck on August 18, 2011, 10:46:49 PM
Quote from: Barrister on August 18, 2011, 03:22:51 PM
No.

We signed treaties (which the natives are still very keen on us following, BTW) where they agreed to move into reserations that were already on their traditional land.  The whole forced migration of entire tribes is a very American phenomenon.

In America we see subhuman, mongoloidal pieces of refuse wearing animal feces smeared on their face and living in tents and scalping people for a good time and we say "yeah, we're white and have guns we aren't going to have this bullshit around here" and we take care of the fucking problems.

Canadians prove they are cut from a different cloth (perhaps silk or velvet) and embrace them and 200 years later suck the cock of every alcoholic dumbfuck native that lives on a reservation on a pile of welfare money with QE2's face on it.

What problem have we taken care of in respect of for Texans? :huh:
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

OttoVonBismarck

Quote from: jimmy olsen on August 18, 2011, 10:52:24 PM
Damn! You fall of the wagon or something?

Um, I'm not an alcoholic so I've definitely not "fallen off the wagon." Nor was I drunk last night when I posted.

Let's just say sometimes people start spouting off crazy Canadian nationalist bullshit like Barrister does and has done in many threads, so I might as well play up to his portrayal of us as the worst country in the world full of mindless savages that delight in racism and destroying native Americans.

Just because Barrister hides behind moderate words that doesn't hide the immoderate Canadian supremacism (first time in history that phrase has been used) in his posts.

Neil

You're not the worst country in the world.  Even if you rebelled against your king, it's not like you permanently wiped out the monarchy.  You're better than any of the other G8 countries except for the UK, Canada and Japan.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Razgovory

Quote from: Neil on August 19, 2011, 07:08:23 AM
You're not the worst country in the world.  Even if you rebelled against your king, it's not like you permanently wiped out the monarchy.  You're better than any of the other G8 countries except for the UK, Canada and Japan.

Obliviously Canada is.  They took down paintings by a Quebeci artist and replaced them with the portraits of the Head of State.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Neil

Pellan's paintings aren't very good anyways, so no big loss.  If he wasn't from Quebec, it wouldn't be a story.

If Quebec wants more input, they should elect more Conservatives.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Razgovory

Quote from: Neil on August 19, 2011, 08:18:51 AM
Pellan's paintings aren't very good anyways, so no big loss.  If he wasn't from Quebec, it wouldn't be a story.

I don't see why it's story as is.

Neil

Quote from: Razgovory on August 19, 2011, 08:26:45 AM
Quote from: Neil on August 19, 2011, 08:18:51 AM

I don't see why it's story as is.
Because the left-wing loons at the CBC feel that if the Tories don't show enough appreciation for shitty Quebec artists, Quebec might separate.

OttoVonBismarck

Quote from: Neil on August 19, 2011, 07:08:23 AM

I've already explained in the past that the only rightful British King was living in exile because the people of Great Britain had already rebelled against their rightful King several generations prior. The moment the Stuarts were driven from the throne and replaced with illegitimate pretenders by Parliament which has no right to decide on succession of a King the King of the United Kingdom was no King at all, and our rebellion was against a pretender with a crown of clay.

Valmy

The only reason we chose the rather powerless George III as the symbol of evil is because we denied Parliament had any authority over us.  The only authority that was over our representatives was the King and his Governors and it was through them Parliament's policies were being enacted.

Ergo George III being subject to a Parliament made him a tyrant.

However it was not like the crazy fucker was not big supporter of Parliament's American policies.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

viper37

Quote from: Valmy on August 18, 2011, 01:50:22 PM
Yet it sounds like you do.  They are celebrities.  They are glamorous.  There is nothing really to get.
it's that thing about where you apparently feel good just to see someone from a distance...  I've met a few of the local (Quebec) stars over time, travelling in Montreal & Quebec city, as well as those living around here, I've never felt different from it...
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

viper37

Quote from: Palisadoes on August 18, 2011, 03:13:18 PM
"Previous inhabitants" being the First Nations? So what are you, as a Quebecer, complaining about? By your own "logic" you shouldn't be there either.
there were no indians in the St-Lawrence valley when Champlain came to build Quebec city in 1608.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

viper37

Quote from: Viking on August 18, 2011, 03:38:30 PM
meh... if Civilized nations didn't conquer and destroy the Barbarous then world would consist almost exclusively of the Barbarous. Furthermore I will assert that none of the "First Nations" of Canada were the first nation to occupy the land and the many generations of previous civilizations occupying each land had been genocided by the present "first nation" (scare quotes this time). To dip into the fetid pool of post-modernism, I consider it a grossly hegemonic imposition of Eurocentricims to treat the American Indians as innocent naïfs without worldlyness nor an ability to take responsability for their actions. No culture ethnically cleansed by "Imperialist Anglo-Canadians"!!!!1111oneoneoen didn't ethnically cleanse and/or assimilate a previous one.
it sure is a good reason to deport French Colonists.  Oh, they were inferior, let's deport them.

Valmy

Quote from: viper37 on August 19, 2011, 08:58:04 AM
it's that thing about where you apparently feel good just to see someone from a distance...  I've met a few of the local (Quebec) stars over time, travelling in Montreal & Quebec city, as well as those living around here, I've never felt different from it...

Why go see anything?  Why go to an art museum you can just see the paintings online?  Why go tour a historical site you can just see pictures of it?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

viper37

Quote from: Neil on August 19, 2011, 08:36:12 AM
Because the left-wing loons at the CBC feel that if the Tories don't show enough appreciation for shitty Quebec artists, Quebec might separate.
he could have replaced it with another Canadian artist.  Supposedly, you guys have a Canadian culture.  It would have been nice to see it.
But apparently, the Queen is more popular than any Canadian artist to decorate the halls.  It's a little weird from a people insisting they are a realy country with their own culture.

Valmy

Quote from: viper37 on August 19, 2011, 09:00:06 AM
it sure is a good reason to deport French Colonists.  Oh, they were inferior, let's deport them.

They were probably deported because they were going to be a security risk.  But come on this was 18th Century white people in North America.  Finding land to settle in was no big deal.