Britain burns - Chavs ruin civilization

Started by Tamas, August 07, 2011, 08:11:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viking

Quote from: Ideologue on August 11, 2011, 04:06:34 PM
QuoteThe boy, who cannot be named for legal reasons, from Romford, east of London, admitted stealing a £50 ($80) trash can from a department store, the Guardian reported.

The fuck?  Does it pick up trash on its own?

no, the kid, a soon to be father needs the £50 trashcan to go with his C$2,000 stroller.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Siege

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 09, 2011, 07:26:18 PM
Quote from: mongers on August 09, 2011, 06:12:40 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on August 09, 2011, 06:09:59 PM
I wonder if the Brits are just going to admit their military is incapable of taking care of this and ask the US to intervene.

We could, :cough: Paras :cough: but most Americans*, especially CdM would get their knickers in a twist.

*Ed Anger an honourable exception.

edit:
I would post a photo of Paras doing internal security in N.I, but unfortunately most on the web seem to be of Bloody Sunday.  :(

I used to work with two ex-Paras, top blokes.

I bet Seedy would love to see MAricans knocking heads. I know I'd love to see an MP battalion with non-lethal deterrents fucking up your Chavs.  :bowler:

ACTIVATE HEAT RAY AND SONIC WEAPONS!

I hate MPs.
The only thing they do if give you tickets when you drive too fast on post.
Over there they only guard the hajjs we capture.
They barely leave the FOBs, and when they do they do so in big convoys.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Richard Hakluyt

My old man hated MPs too. If one of his men fucked up he would go out of his way to deal with it without involving them.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Solmyr

Quote from: Neil on August 11, 2011, 02:38:24 PM
Quote from: Martinus on August 11, 2011, 02:17:13 PM
"[Britain is] two nations between whom there is no intercourse and no sympathy; who are as ignorant of each other's habits, thoughts, and feelings, as if they were dwellers in different zones, or inhabitants of different planets. The rich and the poor."
- Benjamin Disraeli
This isn't 1870 anymore.  Otherwise, you would be busy getting beaten to death in the Russian Empire for you unsavory crimes.

This reminds me of something a history lecturer of mine said. The Russian Empire was quite gentle with its subject peoples compared to some. When in 1905 some Finns staged a protest against the Russian government, they were dispersed by cossacks with whips. The British Empire would have sent in the machine guns. :bowler:

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on August 11, 2011, 05:26:11 PM
My old man hated MPs too. If one of his men fucked up he would go out of his way to deal with it without involving them.

Most fuckups probably don't need an act of Parliament to be resolved. :yes:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Legbiter

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on August 11, 2011, 02:12:37 PM
Quote from: Legbiter on August 11, 2011, 01:59:59 PM
Transport looters to the Falklands and let them stay there for at least 5 years as punishment.  ;)

My favoured solution that  :cool:

........and not the fleshpots of Post Stanley either...

:lol:

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on August 11, 2011, 02:12:37 PMWho knows, after a few years they might evolve into something resembling an Australian  :hmm:

I say it's worth a try at least.
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: mongers on August 11, 2011, 04:25:53 PM
For those interested, the use of baton rounds/ "plastic/rubber bullets" in Northern Ireland was quite extensive, in 35 years over 125,000 were fired and only 17 people killed.

Interesting article here:
http://www.quarry.nildram.co.uk/baton.htm

Baton rounds have actually been used in mainland UK in recent years, 50 rounds fired, 94% of which hit their target, didn't know they were that accurate.

Can you fit them with a proximity fuse?
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Viking

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on August 11, 2011, 07:10:36 PM
Quote from: mongers on August 11, 2011, 04:25:53 PM
For those interested, the use of baton rounds/ "plastic/rubber bullets" in Northern Ireland was quite extensive, in 35 years over 125,000 were fired and only 17 people killed.

Interesting article here:
http://www.quarry.nildram.co.uk/baton.htm

Baton rounds have actually been used in mainland UK in recent years, 50 rounds fired, 94% of which hit their target, didn't know they were that accurate.

Can you fit them with a proximity fuse?

either that or the target was "one of that big mob of yobs over there"

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Neil

Quote from: Solmyr on August 11, 2011, 05:37:23 PM
Quote from: Neil on August 11, 2011, 02:38:24 PM
Quote from: Martinus on August 11, 2011, 02:17:13 PM
"[Britain is] two nations between whom there is no intercourse and no sympathy; who are as ignorant of each other's habits, thoughts, and feelings, as if they were dwellers in different zones, or inhabitants of different planets. The rich and the poor."
- Benjamin Disraeli
This isn't 1870 anymore.  Otherwise, you would be busy getting beaten to death in the Russian Empire for you unsavory crimes.
This reminds me of something a history lecturer of mine said. The Russian Empire was quite gentle with its subject peoples compared to some. When in 1905 some Finns staged a protest against the Russian government, they were dispersed by cossacks with whips. The British Empire would have sent in the machine guns. :bowler:
I don't recall the British ever machinegunning Scots.

Besides, they wouldn't be butchering Martinus because of his Polackosity, but rather his faggishness.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Viking

Quote from: Neil on August 11, 2011, 07:28:28 PM
I don't recall the British ever machinegunning Scots.

Besides, they wouldn't be butchering Martinus because of his Polackosity, but rather his faggishness.

The scots were subdued at Cullodden. No need for Maxim guns.

Edit: Or dreadnaughts.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Tyr on August 11, 2011, 08:02:11 AM
Quote from: Palisadoes on August 11, 2011, 07:57:00 AM

Where is "Jap" offensive?

Most places isn't it?

You're confusing "Jap" with "Nip".  Or maybe "zipperhead" or "buckethead", but that's more of a Vietnamese thing.