Britain burns - Chavs ruin civilization

Started by Tamas, August 07, 2011, 08:11:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: KRonn on August 08, 2011, 08:42:59 AM
Brazen, stay safe. It has to be pretty scary being in the middle of this. These thugs and low lifes are just out with an excuse to riot, pillage and get some loot. Same as happens in the US.

:yes:

*fingers crossed*
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Barrister

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 08, 2011, 09:27:47 AM
:yawn:

Beeb and his Captain Canada act.

:blush: Somehow I left out Brazen's quotre that I was responding to.  Now fixed.

And if I don't stand up for the West Edmonton Mall, who will? -_-
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Barrister

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 08, 2011, 09:36:05 AM
Giant malls are overrated.

Having a giant mall and the fact Wayne Gretzky played here 30 years ago are all that Edmonton has going for it! :mad:

:unsure:

:(
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Neil

Quote from: Barrister on August 08, 2011, 09:31:23 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on August 08, 2011, 09:27:47 AM
:yawn:

Beeb and his Captain Canada act.
:blush: Somehow I left out Brazen's quotre that I was responding to.  Now fixed.

And if I don't stand up for the West Edmonton Mall, who will? -_-
Not me, that's for sure.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Quote from: Warspite on August 08, 2011, 08:27:06 AM
Quote from: Neil on August 08, 2011, 08:20:10 AM
Why not just have the army machinegun the crowds?
The army can't afford the bullets.
I recommend cutting the funds to Islamic terrorist recruiting centres and reducing the costs related to imposing sharia across the UK, and use that to buy a few pallets of bullets.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Brazen

Quote from: Barrister on August 08, 2011, 09:37:40 AM
Having a giant mall and the fact Wayne Gretzky played here 30 years ago are all that Edmonton has going for it! :mad:

:unsure:

:(
Uncannily, Edmonton had the first shopping centre in North London :P

Brazen

The best-substantiated rumours have it that tonight's riot is moving on to Palmer's Green and Winchmore Hill, where the mainly Kurdish shop owners are gearing up to defend their property. I don't fancy the looters' chances.

Martinus

Quote from: Neil on August 08, 2011, 08:20:10 AM
Why not just have the army machinegun the crowds?

That's what I thought.

Palisadoes

Quote from: Brazen on August 08, 2011, 10:51:37 AM
The best-substantiated rumours have it that tonight's riot is moving on to Palmer's Green and Winchmore Hill, where the mainly Kurdish shop owners are gearing up to defend their property. I don't fancy the looters' chances.

I hope a few looters get stabbed by kebab knives. :thumbsup:

Brazen

Just as well I didn't put any cash on it, it's kicking off in Hackney instead.

Brazen

Tamas

lol some black old guy was arguing on Sky News (against a couple of sane persons) how this is the fault of lack of dialog. And the solution is that the police stop Teh Violence, and start a discussion with this righteously angry youth, to come to a compromise. According to what I got of his view, it is not right to use violence when one of the concerned parties do not want to be violenced upon.

Slargos

derspiess

Dunno if it was intentional, but over the weekend some CNN footage of a burning bus had a "Low Emission Zone" sign in the foreground before it zoomed in.  I admit it, I giggled a little.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall