Britain burns - Chavs ruin civilization

Started by Tamas, August 07, 2011, 08:11:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brazen

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 08, 2011, 07:52:01 AM
Is the Krispy Kreme all right and operating?
Yes, rumours of Krispy Kreme and Nandos being burned  down were exaggerated. It would be too much like shitting on their own doorsteps.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Warspite

Quote from: Brazen on August 08, 2011, 07:56:04 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on August 08, 2011, 07:52:01 AM
Is the Krispy Kreme all right and operating?
Yes, rumours of Krispy Kreme and Nandos being burned  down were exaggerated. It would be too much like shitting on their own doorsteps.

Norf London's well posh.

Dahn Saff the only hallowed ground is Chicken Cottage.
" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA

Brazen

The latest rumours are that people are dropping petrol bombs onto the A10 (at £1.40 a litre, how can they afford it?) and there's been a car-jacking. People who work in the town centre have been sent home as crowds are gathering again.

The Brain

How can there be crowds? Don't they have jobs to go to??
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Brazen

Quote from: The Brain on August 08, 2011, 08:08:50 AM
How can there be crowds? Don't they have jobs to go to??
Teenagers. Summer holiday.

Viking

Quote from: Brazen on August 08, 2011, 05:37:04 AM
It seems an idea I first heard from my dad has now gained popular supprt. Spray all trouble-makers at riots with SmartWater and deal with the fuckers later.

Paintball guns with a colour of the day might be much much cheaper.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Brazen

Crap, they've closed off the town centre and sent businesses home for the day as crowds are gathering again. My journey home could be fun as I'll be coming the same way and on the same train the thugs came in on last night.

Neil

Why not just have the army machinegun the crowds?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Warspite

Quote from: Neil on August 08, 2011, 08:20:10 AM

The army can't afford the bullets.
" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA

KRonn

Brazen, stay safe. It has to be pretty scary being in the middle of this. These thugs and low lifes are just out with an excuse to riot, pillage and get some loot. Same as happens in the US.

grumbler

Quote from: Warspite on August 08, 2011, 08:27:06 AM
Quote from: Neil on August 08, 2011, 08:20:10 AM

The army can't afford the bullets.
How 'bout grapeshot?  A whiff of grapeshot has been known to work in the past.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Barrister

Quote from: BrazenI'm annoyed now, can you tell? I might go and riot against the looters on their home turf of Edmonton. I'm prepared to put a bet on that being where they swarmed in from. We've got much better shops, you see.

:mad:

We have the largest mall in North America!  There's no way our punks are flying across the globe just to riot in Enfield!
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Slargos

Blame Canada!

They're not even a real country anyway.  :rolleyes: