And we're back!

Main Menu

Adventures in Self-Publishing

Started by Jacob, April 21, 2011, 05:03:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on May 04, 2011, 07:51:40 AM
If I was Jake I would write a short story about bmo. :bowler:

Mr. Mollson stood up suddenly and barked, "PREETY FLOWER! RAGING WOMBAT!" The locals, understandably confused began to stab him. They left quickly, leaving the the Swede in a puddle of his own blood. As they fled, they could hear the echos of "RAGING THROB!" and other nonsensical phrases down the long hallways of Mollson's sweatshop.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 04, 2011, 02:38:23 PM
Mr. Mollson stood up suddenly and barked, "PREETY FLOWER! RAGING WOMBAT!" The locals, understandably confused began to stab him. They left quickly, leaving the the Swede in a puddle of his own blood. As they fled, they could hear the echos of "RAGING THROB!" and other nonsensical phrases down the long hallways of Mollson's sweatshop.
When can I buy this on Amazon.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Caliga

Quote from: Jacob on May 04, 2011, 12:26:51 PM
Hehehehe... I have on occasion written characters based on languish personalities
:smoke:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Jacob

I'm kind of hoping to write stuff that appeals to people who do not post on languish, so I'm afraid it's fairly far down the list (unless someone wants to pay me up front to write it, of course).

As for Amazon, it seems to take a long time for the stuff to migrate over, but I'm assured that it will eventually appear on there.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on May 04, 2011, 02:43:53 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on May 04, 2011, 02:38:23 PM
When can I buy this on Amazon.

:)
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Jacob

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 04, 2011, 02:46:58 PM:)

If you write it, I'll be happy to guide you through the steps of self-publishing :)