Man arrested in bra, panties, accused of stabbing goat

Started by Josephus, May 03, 2011, 09:10:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

KRonn

I didn't see where the article mentioned what the goat was wearing? Could have been the goat's fault, after all!   ;)

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

dps

Quote from: Martinus on May 04, 2011, 01:10:57 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on May 03, 2011, 09:17:30 PM
I wonder what they can charge him with.

I wonder too. I don't know the local standards, but a $50,000 bail for what is essentially a "goat theft" seems kinda high.

The article doesn't mention any charge except cruelty to animals.  As for the bail, I'm not really sure what the standard bail for someone charged with cruelty to animals would be.

Quote from: KRonnI didn't see where the article mentioned what the goat was wearing? Could have been the goat's fault, after all!   

From the article:
QuoteOfficers found the small gray and white goat wearing a pink collar lying dead on the floor, blood coming from its neck

KRonn

"Officers found the small gray and white goat wearing a pink collar lying dead on the floor, blood coming from its neck"

Heh, the goat was wearing some clothes to help the guy get in the mood.    :huh: 

Martinus

Maybe it was an assisted suicide? The goat could not live with having to wear a pink collar, put on him by that horrible bitch of a girl...

Malthus

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.